Reviews for Lightning
Hannahmayski chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This is awesome! :D
Your writing is awesome
There are no words to describe it!
(Ps I totally ship Zutara!)
caspasta chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
PaintedBlue chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I've been looking forever for a good fic version of the lightning scene. This is a perfect oneshot, amazingly conveying the emotion with not too many words.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Nicely written!
Zazzie chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

You have a unique writing style and a wonderful and descriptive way with words. I squinted and saw the Zutara xD Great re-write. Fantastic job!
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I liked the description of Zuko. I think it is accurate. Also, the contrast between Katara, who, even when pushed so far, couldn't kill, with Azula, who had attempted murder on multiple occasions.

Nice bit of Zutara there!

I like how you included the damage being more than just on the surface. I mean, Aang died from a shot of lightning and it took Spirit Oasis water plus several weeks to get him back to semi-funtioning. I also liked the mention of "tear patterns" it adds to the emotion.

I'm glad that you keep alluding to Katara's hostility back at the Western Air Temple and contrasting it to the now. It shows the change in perspective, as well as how Katara knows a lot more about Zuko and his life now.

I really liked how you kept Zuko weak and in pain. It fits much better than the way he just got up and went to look at Azula in canon. Also the need for Katara to keep herself from hugging him. Common/healer sense, versus raw affection and worry and the need to express one's feelings.

Great job!

allweknowisfalling chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw that was really good!

squealing at the memory of that EPIC scene! there's totally zutara, mike and brian just didn't want to tell us for some reason! (hahah)
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Uh...sorry to inform you, but writing adutions are closed. But, the story was great nonetheless.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Excellently written. Well done. Keep at it!
Angsty Anime Star chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Beautiful. I was expecting so much more in the finalle. Either Zuko dieing or some Zutara or at least something like this. This was really good. It made her reflect on everything and you also added thoughts from other eppisoses which was great. Perfect entry. xD
midnightmargarita chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I love it! The way it was written and the choice of words... I'd have love it even more if I didn't have to squint for the Zutara... but I gotta admit, the way it ends, just only keeps the whole thing breathtaking.
whatsername911 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008