Reviews for Unexpected Love
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
This is an awesome story please continue :( (me pouting)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
i really love your story...when is the next update? good job keep it up!
Miss SheDevil chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Please continue this story! I absolutely love this story and can't wait to find out what's next :-)
nervousmuch chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
this is gonna be awkward
dwelling in my dreams chapter 26 . 4/19/2013
update faster
nbrian72 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
Oh, I miss reading a new chapter. This story is one of the best stories I read so far, ans read many of them, trust me.
Anyway I hope you're okay, and I wish you will update the next chapter soon. I really love it so much, and I always enjoy reading it. So I'm begging you to write more if it's possible. And thank you so much for what you have written so far. This is an amazing and awesome story.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
This story is amazing. Why don't you continue? I'm looking forward to reading the Eli/Bella encounter. Update soon, please!
hardygirl87 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
I love it. I can't wait to see Bella confront Eli, I wonder why she said what she did.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
When are you going to write the rest of the story? It's such a great story, and i really miss it. I don't why you don't update often, but i hope you're okay. Whatever you diside to write more or not, i'm always going to wait for more. I actually look forward to read the rest. Anyway i wish you
Teresa chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Your story is off to a good start and is so amazing, I can't wait to continue reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really love this story, everything is amazing, not to mention exciting too. I look forward to the next chapters, though i don't know If you are going to write more, Because it has been almost a mounth since you update last. It's kind of shame actually, because the story is very great and awsome. I hope you can write more though, and you're so good at writing. Anyway i want to thank you for the whole story and wish you good luck :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Are you ever going to finish this story? Please update sooner If you can, the story is very great and i have been checking every day to see If you wrote more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
When are you going to update, i can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story, it's awesome, and edward and Bella are very cute together by the way. So update soon please :)
Bookwormac chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
Yea! I just finished the whole story and it is awesome, way better than some of the other fanfics I've read. Any who PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN- while doing an Alice squeal- NECAUSE THIS STORY IS AWESOME and from what I read it took u four years to write this please don't take to long before the world ends.