Reviews for A Special Brand OF Happy
kittyrawrrawr chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
i wish u continue this is so funny lol
Princess-Lazy-Chan chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
lol awesome cool

i like her she is so awesomeness

"glare**chi
Jason chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
Great job guys, I finally managed to get though all 9 chapters so far and I think it just keeps getting better _ I'm waiting for the next part so chop chop!
Jason chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
lol so a solid review eh? _ well I think the story is off to a great start , I love the style of writing , makes me smile. Now I just need to get caught up with the rest of the chapters _
Bakagirl101 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
please update! This is so awesome!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Sexual harassment. At least there was no cameras to record her embarrassment.
AngelsRevenge chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Wow I really love BeeBee, she's so...weird...in a good way... and... SHE IS NOT 23...that cant be possible! I would have said 18 at BEST...well that was certianly a shock factor, i love it, please write more! And I'd love to see a oneshot.
ladycarlotta chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
the bear feels his pain . . . *shakes head*

love it, love it, love it

es ist sehr gut!

continue, bitte
Nina Vasallenstaat chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Finally! Seeing as I've heard all these scenes before...you know I love them. Write more!
Yarouka chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Geez, Light is SUCH a freak... XD

Very good writing, and this kept me very amused. Beebee is quite the ADD kid, and I find it quite funny! Good work...
Arin-chan chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
WOW! AWSUME STORY please write more soon X3
Jicama chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Yay! Light being a creepy...donkey. _ Lovelovelove. Can't wait to see what Ryuk does. And L, did I detect a hint of jealousy?
ShiCourtneyNirvana chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I must say, this is one of the best sories I have read. It's funny, has a plot, Ryuuzaki-kun isn't in OOC, makes it all better. The french was great. Poor BeeBee! Made me wanna cry, I think everyone should read this awesome story! BeeBee's personality is also so unique.X3 Just another glorious reason this story rules, everyone should read it.
peppy chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
wow guys...wow. that's amazing. i definitely teared up while reading that. good chapter, it definitely adds depth to the story and to beebee, that she doesn't seem like some ditzy hyperactive kid on a sugar rush, but rather like she's always trying to look for the good in things because of the bad she's been through.

ps - i got my super awesome gray blue cap with the ear flaps and it so reminds me of beebee's cap haha.
N. L. Goyd chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Hey Guys! Well it was another good addition to the story, and it's always AWESOME to learn more about BeeBee. She is just so much fun! I do want to know what her real hair color is because for all I know that brunette hair is just a wig too. The only real true problem I have is that slowly but surely your chapters are getting shorter. I enjoy the longer stories more. Also, though I LOVE BeeBee to death, don't forget that this is indeed a DeathNote fanfiction so little shows of the other characters won't always hack it. I understand this time since you wanted to show more about BeeBee, but just keep that in mind. Otherwise it was an amazing story, and it seems like BeeBee's reason for being so random and playful is to preserve her eight-year-old self that her father would have known. BeeBee is obviously a more round and complex character than originally thought.