Reviews for The Risk
csiKathy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
How did I miss this story of yours? Very lovely. It is well written/edited and does a nice job with the characters. Butterflied is such an intense episode with such a disturbing ending.
stillonJAGwithdrawal chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The seriously cheap tequila could have something to do with my reaction, but - damn, that's beautiful! *wipes tears*
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
So sweet and wonderful. I would have never guessed you hadn't seen the full episode when you wrote this.
CSIfan3408 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love you, haha. I love your stories, literally all of them. Please keep writing because they are all so good. Thank you!
Shayna chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but I really, really like the "I'll touch you without latex gloves" line because it reminded me of a scene William Petersen did in the movie Manhunter. Again, I don't know if it was intentional, but it made me happy.
bears434 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This was fabulous! Oh, GSR...
Kaseyonline chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
There are often times when I can be somewhat verbose..But only one word stuck in my head after I read this story...

SylvieT chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I absolutely love your story. I've read it many times now and I never tire of it. It's beautifully written and so intense! Thank you for sharing.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I just watched "Butterflied" again and that episode always makes me sad... Your story is the perfect ending! I love it! Thanks! Continue!
sdbeth chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was very good. I wish she had called him on his b.s. back then! Ha. Thanks.

GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was great! A little mushy, but not too much! LOL. I really enjoy your stories. keep on writing! I love to read em!
Grisslover chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I am trembling right now. Its a powerful story and I love it!
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
girl... you could write about gil and sara's poop and it'd be fantastic.
PiperG chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Beautiful as always
Katiesmom07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I believe, My Dear, that this is quite possibly my absolute favorite fic EVER! I am quite partial to Butterflied, it being my favorite episode, which could push me in this direction, but it is so perfectly eloquent and flawlessly written that I can't help but exude my appreciation. Stunning! Bravo!