Reviews for Walking the Line
Cadeparks1 chapter 8 . 1/10
Wow... That story was amazing, I litterly felt like I was reading a story from a professional author. I can't wait for the update!
finish chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
finish it
insane677 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
U...have...returned...PRAISE THE LORD!
AyleemG chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Can you please hurry up, i really want to keep reading it! thanks(:
SlayerDarth chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was a good chapter. You really nailed Jimmy's personality, and actually I kind of prefer Crabblesnitch over the manager of the college dorms, because at least he eventually discovered what had happened and was kind to Jimmy, whereas the manager offers no consolation whatsoever and refuses to listen to reason.

This is a good set-up for the other chapters, and I like how even college has a level of unruliness similar to Bullworth's own.

John is a piss poor pathological liar, and I don't like how John doesn't even try to help Jimmy out. Our lead character is pretty much left on his own. Looking forward to reviewing the other chapters.

Also, do you mind having a look at my new GTA fanfic? It is the following URL:

s/7743341/1/bGrand_b_bTheft_b_bAuto_b_bWinona_b_bCity_b
reven228 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
well, it looks like Jimmy will be getting his first taste of the real liberty city next chapter. Keep goin and stay golden
Young-Link06 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I'm glad that you've continued this story.

I like how you named Roman's daughter Kate. I can tell you went with the "Revenge" ending in GTA IV. lol.
reven228 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
You know, I have a feeling that 'what's his face', the main villain from the bully game, should make an appearance. Perhaps, he could be jimmy's demetry .
Young-Link06 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
You updated! I'm so happy! Like I said before (I think) I'm really glad that someone used two of my favorite rockstar games in a story. I've always had an imagination of Jimmy going to Liberty City, and somehow encountering Niko. I'm looking forward to the next update :)
wkyle07 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
The story is pretty good. I can't wait to get to read more.
great chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Wonderfully written! I really wasn't expecting to find a bully gta4 crossover but now that I have I'm so glad. I like the chauffeur twist, and I really hope you continue.
Little Loki chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Sweet! I'll be honest though, You should up the rating to at least K plus. Also, try to put a bit more detail into it, put yourself in Jimmy's shoes.
ProfCyanide chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Great, I started reading this barely a day ago and you updated, I'm quite lucky. I've not played much Grand Theft Auto (just got the game yesterday), but you've nailed Jimmy's personality right on the head, so I presume you'll do the same for Niko. Keep up the good work!
EvilChick101 chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Yay! You updated! I loved it!
ProfCyanide chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I've read a lot of fan fictions and your writing style is up there with the top. Great initial plot and great idea, I really hope you continue with this story.