Reviews for How I Killed the Kats
Cool Jay chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hm... This story is just a big pile of nonsense. You lack creativity and imagination to even write things correctly. Details (in this case, a BUNCH of them) is needed. You rushed things too much! Writers DON'T rush, they take time and think things over, even it takes years to write something! But I saw this, then my opinion is that you aren't even someone I'd call writer. If you want your fanfiction to be successful, first you have to know the story and the CHARACTERS. The plotline needs to make sense too! Your OC cannot just pop up in a world without a proper explanation, nor could it easily take out an officier without getting NOTICED. These are facts, and they can't be ignored. They need to be respected. There are also other facts that can't be ignored when it comes to this show: no officer whatsoever would've let your OC in the arsenal without a PROPER explanation, even if it was a police officer. That justification your OC gave wouldn't be sufficient and is completely lame.

Feral and his niece Felina wouldn't have gotten so easily caught off-guard, since they have handled many crimes before. With all their experience, if they survived attacks from vilains such as Metallikats, then they could've arrested your OC before it even could use the gun! And since when does your OC use a gun? It is a lot more difficult to manipulate it for a first try and even manage to hit someone precisely. Training is needed, which you didn't precise that your OC had that. I kinda doubt it had training anyway.

Callie Briggs, on the other hand, would've probably have her car crash, but she's smart enough to jump out of the car. It wouldn't be her first time to have an accident.

Finally, the Swat Kats cannot DIE, at least not like that! If you had developed the end more and explained how they could possibly let your OC have the chance of killing these heroes(which is 0.005% out of 100%), then it would've been plausible, I suppose. But when I read this whole thing, it's something that deserves to be flushed down the toilet.

In other words, lack of logic, grammar, details, and filled with nothing more than stupidity that doesn't even deserve to be on the net. If you are a beginner, then that's understandable, but the way you wrote this story is not only insulting to the Show or its Heroes, but also to the Fans.

Although, I actually have to thank you for putting it up. Despite its horrendous contents, your brainless story here gave me an inspiration for a new story that I'm going to write.

I hope you can take this message seriously and start reading to develop your writing capacities. If you are someone who has a sense of respect towards things and a sense of honor as an author(or more like wannabe), then I'd suggest you to start reading books. It'll help you. A LOT. And if you are this kind of random spammer who needs to get attention, then get the hell outta here!
Diva R.S chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Dude... wait, what?

I only have one word to sum up your "story": Pointless

gtfomfrfn

Kthxbai
Feisty2Sin chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
lol i like it on felina it say u hit her on the head u should do a thing were she lived and comes to get u it would be a hunt dude
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
You rock little bro

That's right this guy is my little brother
Etherweil chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I found this very offensive. If you disliked the Swat Kats so much then why did you even waste the time writing something so meaningless as this? Your apparent disregard for other Fanfiction writers is appalling. I am want you to know that I am reporting this 'story'

~Etherweil
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Okay, I got three things to say to you. BAD SPELLING, NO PLOT LINE, AND IT MAKE NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER! You may call this a story but I sure and heck don't call it one! This nothing but plain killing and no really focus on the SWAT Kats. If you want something like that, go play a video game! There plantly of that! Now... GET LOST!
Razorslove chapter 1 . 10/26/2008