Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
Rosallite chapter 1 . 5/20
Haha, rest assured that this isn't a review asking you to continue! I know that muses for certain fics wane/life gets busy, especially after 7 years. Really, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic and your Chase/Angela one! I decided to travel back down memory lane after picking up the new HM game-Story of Seasons-and I remembered yours being among my favourites back when I was 16. Thanks so much for sharing your fanfiction with us! 33 I still really love them, even after all these years~
CarnivorousShe chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Finish please!
Daina chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Such a well written story! Marlin is one of my favorite characters, and I think you wrote from his perspective perfectly. His personality is true to the game, and what you added was appropriate and added a lot of color to him. I was anticipating what was going to happen next, so you can imagine how disappointed I was when I found it wasn't finished! Keep going, this a great story :)
Princess Blaziken chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Okay, I know it's been awhile and you've probably forgoten about this story about now but you have to keep writing! There aren't that many MarlinxAmy Fics, and you have such a good start! Please keep writing
speed and write chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
This is really getting good! :D

Please update soon! :D
ShadowRikkuNight chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
i love your story! omg please let me know when will you do more? oh please! ;3 your really good!
ShadowRikkuNight chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
omg i love your story! its so wonderful! when are you going to do more? oh please continue! i cant wait to read more! oh please!
Loving-Chakra chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
haha Just makes the story better!
Lady Sichi chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
OMGG! I love this story hehe :) I'm glad there's another person out there that loves marlin just as much as me (and my sis lol)! :) i really hope you continue this story...it's amazing! :) :) :)
ZukoLuver chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
Oh! I hope this story isnt abandoned! I really like it and would love to see where its going! Please keep writing!

xoxo

ZL
LupinandHarry chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
the dad is a jerk.. .

Marlin is a jerk sometimes too..but he has an excuse lol, and at least he doesn't mean it.

Anyways, this story is great, please update son!
Guitar Hero chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Update!
ScrubsxxFan chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
intense!

i totally forgot that he even had parents, haha. good chapter. i can't wait to see what vesta will think :
harvestfan chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Yet another good chapter. Poor Marlin. Hope that pain doesn't last for too long. I wonder what went on in Jill's mind when she saw the parents. I would probably react the same way. I didn't expect you to mention christmas in this. I'll assume you celebrate it as well. Have a Merry Christmas.
klutz586 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
another awesome chapter! poor marlin its sounds so painful