Reviews for Significant Details
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful gentle moment together.
dhj chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
love it. very well written fluff :D

greetings from germany
Covee chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
You write Carlisle and Esme so well!
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
M, that was nice. The world needs more fluff. :) I loved the cat Carlisle saved. Very, very good story. Keep writing! -Emma
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love their relationship! We never get enough of it in the book, but they are so RIGHT together. It is completely impossible to picture Esme without Carlisle, and harder yet to imagine Carlisle without Esme.
CarlisleEsmeRoseScorpius chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
this is really cute- and a different perspective of carlisle
cadie chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
sweet, and love the ending
Oh.Its.Her chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was unbelievably romantic,so very sweet, yet not sickly.

You have given Carlisle's and Esme's realationship some background and I think you did it so well. You could slip this into one of the books and nobody would notice.

The idea about Carlisle's storys was really clever.

:D
Gleena chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is another great Carlisle/Esme story from you! Great literature is supposed to have conflict, but this was really enjoyable without!
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
love it, that was so sweet, it was such a perfect little glimpse into their life and you managed to include little details about both of them that just added to their characters, thanks for yet another wonderful story
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw I love Carlisle/Esme fluff! It was really cute and well written.
Swangal chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh! FLUFFYNES!
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh ... WOW ... this was really, really good! We rarely hear anything about Carlisle and Esme, and I thought this was really well done. The stories about Carlisle's life gives great insight into his character :)
ChocolateGal16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
This is wonderful! It's so sweet and romantic, I love it!
Chilton chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Hmm, yeah, maybe the ending is a bit weak, but the rest of the story is very good indeed. The Esme POV is beautiful and I love how you capture her relationship with Carlisle.