Reviews for Sanctuary
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
D'awwwww adorable!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved this! "Bloodbath" is an awesome episode, and this tag was perfect and very in character. Favorited!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh, that's really cute!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love how you fill in what they don't bother to show. It's one thing to want to help people, but most don't realize the gift given by allowing others to help you. Very nice, as always.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh, I liked this. Gibbs was very much in character and the way you portrayed the relationship between him and Abby was just like the show-it's clearly there yet none of the characters feel the need to wax poetic about it.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Jeez, Gibbs is such a good father figure for Abby. Loved this story. Your work is excellent!
LisaG chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice little tag ending to "Bloodbath"...though I know the show's big thing is to leave lots to the viewer's imagination, I enjoy reading other people's expansion of the episodes. I enjoyed this a lot. :)
sodapop0006 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was adorable! I just recently re-watched "Bloodbath" and this fic goes so well with their characters that I can totally imagine that it would happen "behind-the-scenes" in the NCIS-verse. Good pace and well-written!
iamscully chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
really enjoyed this. very well-written (thank you! i get so tired of trying to read crap that is so poorly punctuated that it doesn't make sense) and well thought out. you really express the characters well-Abby and her trepidation, facing Gibbs' disappointment, Gibbs' intense stare and the way he can communicate so much with just a look and a word. you depict their close/loving relationship very well. thanks for a great tag to that great ep!

ps: i am not sure how vince young is credited officially, but i watch tv with the captions on and for that episode (i happened to have just watched it on dvd 2 days ago) his name is spelled Mikel, although it is pronounced Michael. Just in case you are picky like I am about details like that. :)
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice tag to this episode. I wish something like this had taken place. You wrote them very well and I loved the description of Gibbs' intensity, it's totally true. Of course, I loved the Gabby angle too, well done!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Great Job. I can't wait to read more by you. Did you see the preview for this upcoming tuesday episode. Should Be Awesome. Abby in Danger possibly again.

Hugs Kelly
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I wish I could be more eloquent when it comes to giving a review because I feel you deserve something more than 'this was great'. The way you portrayed that vulnerability in Gibbs raised the goosebumps on me - now how pathetic can one get with their critiques? - but let me continue...I thought this was such a touching piece and really beautifully written.
threedays chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very sweet story. I love that the way Abby deals with stress is to sit alone in her lab, spinning in her chair. I also liked your description of Gibb's half-smile that he saves only for Abby. Nice job!
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was a beautiful story you wrote. That episode is until today still one of my favourites. I like Gibbs being so over protective with Abby and you did good at describing and bringing that out in this story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is SO cute! And Gibbs's argument about it being senseless that Abby be embarrassed about a failed relationship in the light of his three divorces had merit, I thought.