Reviews for Black Puppet Strings
D3m0nDarks chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Super cute! I love it, and it's written amazingly too!
IamMidnightCity chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
AWEH! I ship this, I ship and until it falls like the Titanic I will always ship this. dammit! :3
Fou De Potiron chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Gyaa! That was propably one of the best smut fics I've ever read. /

I loved how you made Kakuzu so damn evil. And Hidan was cute too. :3 Poor baby hadn't had sex in so long time, that anyone would be frustrated. :) And I don't what to say as comment. It was just so good.

Well... You could have made it even more violent (since Hidan is propably the biggest masochist you can ever find) like Kakuzu could have strangled him or something. Not in a "I'm gonna kill you know" kinda way, but in that delicius way when you're about to fade out, because the lack of oxygen an' your throat is burning an' your just about to scream 'coz it hurts so much an' ou dear Jashin I'm such a masochist myself an' then your partner releases you when you're about to come an' you can finally scream in the ecstasy kinda way. If that isn't pleasurable than nothing is. (Don't mind that I just got caught in the moment of writing an' the haze of my own masochism. _ )

But I loved non or less, so thank you very much for making it. U_U
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was so incredibly hot I think I need to go lay down after reading this. Great job!
hidanfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a very wonderful story it keeps you on the edge till the end
Kaoru-chan97 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
-cannot talk due to the amount of blood flowing out of her nose-
I can't describe how amazing that was
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This...was... HOT! BEST ONE I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! Thanks kira-chan! :D
macaronisofa chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It was amazing. I just had to write a review after you said you would die a little inside, lol. Anyways, I loved it. It was hot, and very, very cute. Kawaii! :D Good job, keep up the good work.
Aimikka Uchia chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
UWAAA, KIRA-CHAN! Love this! Heehee, Hidan is really cute in this story.
but, to be honest, i don't really like Kakuzu Personality in here! Just too soft! Ah, but, thats not a flame, it's just, i wanna some sadistic seme! *rape face*
iee Ganbatee, Kira-chan!
Sumiku Agaishi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Umm.. I don't usually review but since you asked so nicely...
Nice story! I hope to be seeing more hot yaoi goodness!
saixpuppy9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
i reviewed so you wouldnt die :D im really bad at reviews tho:/ but i loved the yaoi!
Sena-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That was cute! Itachi made me giggle. The puppeteering aspect of the threads was interesting. Thanks!
Plasticbeast chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this story was just totally cuteness!
rosewillow narusasufangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was both hot and sweet. Good job!