Reviews for I Think I Hate My Husband
ilovedobermans chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
Suspense! Please update quickly! There are so many stories that it is incredibly difficult to read all of them. That may well be why you don't get many reviews. Also, unfortunately, we live in a fast paced world where people may very well read, but are just too tired to review. I know that is a problem for me! So please don't despair, and continue on! I am going to subscribe to your story in the hope that you will continue.

BTW, Hope and amethyst. Name and color!
vous etes belle chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Ok please please please please please please please please please write more. *puppy dog eyes*
ValkyriePhoenix chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH A THOUSAND TIMES PLEASE CONTINUE! I really like this one and I have been waiting to see how it turns out!

Please! I'll help you anyway you want me to! I'll do anything you need me to but please finish it :(

From your adoring fan who luvs ya

x
UnwrittenInStone chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
wow, i would be honored if i could continue this story but i really do think that you should continue it yourself :)

i really dont know what has made you loose your motivation but i do hope you regain it :)

Give it a second and then a third thought, if you really have lost motivation and dont want to continue it i'd be happy to do it for you, all credit would go to you of coarse :)
Marie chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
I loved that story and it could continue on for like ever. There is when Robert finds out about who Bella has to marry. Then Bella might try to run away because of Phil( i love that you made him the evil guy). Bella also might step bakc from the throne( you can actually do that). Phil might threaten Renee so that Bella will marry that France Prince. There are endless possibilities. You could make it longer then the twilight series itself.

Maybe you might still want to continue the story I mean there is so much left to write. I really loved the beginning of you story and In think it is you right as an author to finish it. I would really wish you would finish the story.
Marie chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
I really love your chapters. They are so awesome. Although I do think that you could make them a little longer and give a little more detail. For instance you could have put when Robert breaks up with Bella how she cries and is totally mad with Pjhil. You also could have put how Bella goes to Phil and yells at him for a really long time and then storms out of the room threatning not to go to the ball. Also Bella's mom could have come in and try to convience her to come to the ball. But your chapters are very well written and I really enjoy reading them.
Marie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love how you took the original story and put it into a classic yet modern fairytale. I think that that chaoter is a very good one even though it has some errors it was very good and I would really like it if you could write more.
HappyTexas41 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Y stop? i thought this was interesting...I liked the short chapters...
EJ Masen SARW chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Please, you have to continue this story. It's absolutely wonderful. I have to know how it's going to end. I love this story, so much more than I have any of the other stories I've ever read. Please, please, PLEASE finish your beautiful story. I cannot possibly wait to finish this wonderful story. I am excited to hear what happens between Bella and Edward. Please complete this very compelling story. I'm so enthralled that I can't even keep myself in my own seat. Please continue.
HopefulRomantic123 chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
I love it. Please update soon. I would love to know what happens!
SycaTressa chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Great story so far, can't wait for the next update.
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
yay for updates!

It's probably Edward, the gren-eyesd god, who is the Prince of France :P

I have some constructive criticism thugh:

-please get a beta. you need some grammer help.

-your chapters are so short! add some detail to make the characters come alive and the readers will feel more emotio!

I hope this helps!

vampire hugs and kisses x
ny88 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
good chapter, cant wait to read more
JenMar91 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
I can't wait for more!

Jennie Marie
flower123 chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
oh poor bella!edwards the prince for france isn't he?what did they give phil for her?update soon