Reviews for The Blackest Hour Before Dawn
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Drat! And O was hoping Kakashi would rescue her, and she'd grow a crush on him, then they'd grow closer, and he'd fic her mind, and it wotbe like Minato and Kushina's story! Granted, I was also hoping it would be before the torture part of it...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Ah... MPD. Or DID, as they now call it. Well, the plots looking fine, at least. Sakura needs contact with Kakashi, though... Hopefully, before the fic ends.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
How is it that you have so few reviews?! How? Is it the pairing? Because lots of people like that pairing. Or the writing? Since unless you took a drastic drop, that's great too. Or perhaps the plot. That could be it... You still have to few reviews, though. And you need more favourites.
Well, I'm liking it so far, at least, and will continue to do so if Kakashi starts teaching her doing the time skip. After that, though, it's up for grabs.
Cya!
Lady Favonian chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
i really like this story... poor sakura i hope you update soon XD
Dashzzz chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
I know this says discontinued but I just want you to know that I've really enjoyed reading this story.

As this is discontinued I'm sad to not find out how Taka & Sakuras odd friendship would progress.

Well one can hope that one day you could pick it back up, you could swap the paring from Kakashi, as you found it hard to work with in this fic, to your Taka-san. ;)
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
OH man you Have to update soon. I ned to know what happened. A very good chapter. Like always

well I can't wait for the update! _
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
aw man! I can't wait to read the next chapter even though you posted it!
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Another awesome chapter from an awesome author!

LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE...I'LL BE READING ALL NIGHT

_ !
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
another good chapter _
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is a Great story! I should have read this earlier
Rose chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
Wonderful plot. I love how you've taken the original story and added your own personal twist to it. Keep it up.

I really like how you break up scenes with quotes by the character.
Loots chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
!WOW THIS STORY IS INTENSE! the plot is very interesting and i hope you continue with it, i have become hookedo n this story lol
LadyNorth76 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
So Sakura is stronger than even she knows?...Awesome! I loved the new chapter. I'm glad that Sakura is safe now. Why is Ino always put in charge of missions if Sakura is stronger though? Update soon! Thanks.
LadyNorth76 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Update soon. Thanks.
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Interesting story so far. So now Kakashi has finally realized he needs to see his student..As for Sakura, will she eventually become one with her other personalities? I hope she can be whole again. Anyways, good story, looking forwar to reading more.