Reviews for Defined by a single choice
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 5/8
Wow. This is really amazing. And I could totally see this happening (thank god it didn't because...I adore LoVe)!
But wow, you've made excellent points here! I'm really impressed especially for a first fic. :D
I think that you're totally right about the potential track the relationship could've taken. I think that with some serious discussion they could've overcome it, but wow...
Though it did make me sad to think of LoVe not being able to achieve lasting happiness with each other.
Excellent work either way!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This was so great, and really reflective of their actual relationship. While I love LoVe, and love fanfics where they live HEA, I don't think that would actually happen!
ELSchaaf chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
:( :( :( Too sad! I mean, it very well could have happened this way. It's just too sad for words.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Poor Veronica and Logan, would they have been able to overcome the shadow of distrust hanging over them? This is thought provoking and well done, thanks for sharing.
DalWriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Interesting take on the ripple effect. Perfect length too.
Natskl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I've also read this before and never left a review...very beautifully wrtitten...as always :-)
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Beautifully written.
zmdr chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A good start to a long and prolific career.

Why was this updated twice with single words? Strange
shuurei02 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I've read this story before but I realize I never left a reviewed. Good story, as usual coming from you. The angst was nice but it's just sad.

Oh, btw, I hope we'll see a new chapter for Playing Hide and Seek... I really miss that VM universe. Please please please update that story. )
Avida36 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow this is really great! In my world, Veronica and Logan both do some growing up and live happily-ever-after but this story is a little more believable. I thought your use of repetition in the headline, as you added more details to the story was really great. Off to read your other works!
inheritedcraziness chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow.

Great story. Angst. Just the right way. The whole idea that one little choice can change your life so dramatic it is a really interesting and cuts the core of life. Everything is connected. And this story shows that. That life is a series of connected events.
Lilacc chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this! It's well written and captures Veronica's essence. And it's interesting even if it's a bit depressing.
alex chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
this was a breath of fresh air . i liked it a lot. i think the reason i liked it so much was because FINALLY veronica realized it wasnt all logan and she was to blame as well. i couldnt help be feel overjoyed :)
Tearle chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Well written. I enjoyed reading it.
erintherese86 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is really well written, and true of their relationship! It made me sad though, so I'm going to read another chapter of Some Truths Hurt to feel better ;)