Reviews for I Choose My Life
Weirdnfreaky chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
Loved it! But I think Sasori was only thirty something...
Dreamin'Wanderlust chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
This... this is the story that killed me. Kudos to you, even if it's been so long since this story ended. I always come around once in a while to reread this piece.
eenayde chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Yeah... The age gap between the two is massive... The last line is funny, though.
eenayde chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
I, eenayde, do not like stories where Sasori and Deidara just get together without any kind of problem; luckily, there will be more action in future chapters, right?
eenayde chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Yay, Dei woke up!
eenayde chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Uh oh! What's gonna happen?!
eenayde chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Saso's having dreams about future Deidara? Can't wait to see what'll happen next!
eenayde chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Aww... So cute.
eenayde chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg! This sounds good!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
*cries* s-so good though ;_; my fav sasodei fic for sure 3
NamePINK DEATH chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Awwww what happened to Tobi? The poor guy is crying over Dei. . . I feel soo happy yet soo sad. *sobs*
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
*nosebleed* Trust me, doll, that lemon was perfect.
nyanonomous chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
That was.. So good! It almost made me cry twice (self control makes me not cry :D)! Good job. I liked it.
SoRikuR0x chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
AWWW!
I'm rereading this again and I'm currently sobbing. I didnt sleep much last night (i dunno i woke up 3 and couldn't go back to sleep so I read this) it's currently 6:29 am and I'm crying my eyes out. Beautiful writing. Poor Sasori, Poor Deidara. He thought it was just a hallucination, but it was kinda like a spirit I guess?

D'X
skittleheart chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
I am very very closetotears this fanfiction was amazing ! I loved every minute of it eventhe sad bits you should write more