Reviews for Some Truths Hurt
vmluvr chapter 19 . 5/23
Wow. I am obviously coming into this very late in the game. I think I read this story years ago and forgot what an incredible writer you are. Not sure you check these anymore but I am so so impressed by this story! You've made it your own while staying true to the plot and characters. I hope that you have some amazing job as a screenwriter now because I usually don't like reading scripts on here, they seem so jarring, but this is incredible! Congrats!
I had to stop reading this Fanfiction, though I liked many aspects of it, because is became blatantly sexist and promoted rape culture in so many scenes. Whoever wrote this needs to be educated. The fact that Logan blames Veronica CONSTANTLY whenever she gets groped or cornered by a boy is victim blaming at its worst. It is ridiculous to have him imply that walking to the bathroom in a club or walking alone from the backyard into the house at a party is somehow her being reckless? Those aren't reckless things at all, and it isn't Veronica's fault if men CHOOSE to assault her. The responsibility rests on THEM AND THEIR ACTIONS, not on the woman being attacked. And the scene in this chapter where Logan purposely makes Veronica feel weak and helpless to prove that she's being stupid by doing anything by herself or even daring to talk to any man except Logan because oh no that means she's "asking for it". Like seriously I don't want to be mean but I hope that whoever wrote this has grown as a person and become educated on the concept of victim blaming and the fact that it is NEVER THE VICTIM'S FAULT.
Paty S chapter 39 . 4/30
Poor Nadia...not really lol! What a psycho I really hope she gets to pschy ward and her brother should go next.
Paty S chapter 37 . 4/30
What a bunch of creeps, Duncan is disgusting and Natia I hope she dies accidentally of course lol
Paty S chapter 35 . 4/30
Damn.. know things are getting interesting.
Let's hope that creep gets what he deserves.
Paty S chapter 34 . 4/30
It's a difficult thing to discover and accept and poor Logan this is hard for him and Veronica.
Paty S chapter 30 . 4/30
Annoying people everywhere and that Kane family is crazy.
Paty S chapter 27 . 4/30
Bunch of creepy twins..
Poor Veronica and here comes her annoying mother.
Paty S chapter 16 . 4/30
Madison and those idiots never learn lol
Paty S chapter 14 . 4/30
So that was random..I wonder what happened that lead to him finding out.
Paty S chapter 11 . 4/30
Poor Meg lol Veronica got her some unwanted attention.
Great chapter :)
Paty S chapter 10 . 4/30
Those two are so difficult and let's see what that stupid group is up too.
Paty S chapter 6 . 4/29
Logan being protective of her. Nice too a bit late.
Mirandaannw chapter 37 . 2/27
I've read this so many times and I love it. I'll never like that Logan didn't tell Veronica about Duncan watching but I get it
Svetocha chapter 10 . 1/19