Reviews for Some Truths Hurt
Paty S chapter 12 . 3/25
Poor Mac getting into trouble lol
I like that. You put more interaction with her and veronica and the others.
Veronica allays under covers the truth don't know how this idiots keep trying to frame her friends.
Good work
Paty S chapter 9 . 3/25
Logan is so complicated why do boys have to PMS so much when they don't have there way?
Veronica can be difficult but I understand you can't just erase everything Logan did like that...so they should go slow.
Great first kiss and I hope for more soon
apcaniglia chapter 37 . 3/11
I am enjoying your story! I would like to read the closet scene if you are still sharing it.
C.Elder chapter 47 . 2/27
I'm with V on this one. She was concussed and seriously injured- L should have done whatever it took to be with her, and be supportive. Instead he focussed only on what he felt.

As for the baby, why did V not take it over to Celeste? That would have been perfect, for V, and for whatever is being planned by Jake/ her mother etc.
C.Elder chapter 45 . 2/27
Maybe V is fighting this time, but I don't like this Logan at all. And I have absolutely no pity or sympathy for him. V needs to kick him out, she cannot stay with a self-pitying,spoiled, wallower who just uses her for sex. That's the way he comes across in this chapter.
C.Elder chapter 44 . 2/27
Sorry to hear about the P.E.
C.Elder chapter 43 . 2/27
While Dick was involved ,though not directly responsible for, what happened to V at Shelly's party, I felt he was the only character who was exactly what he seemed. No tricks/alternate personality/ etc . With him, what you see is what you get. And he was very funny sometimes, especially when he was trying to be polite to V with his very formalistic way of talking to her .
C.Elder chapter 42 . 2/27
Still here-don't worry!
Your story is very realistic indeed, and I thought having Casey there in the room of Lilly, was a neat touch, as it made the evidence even more credible.
In the dialogue between Lamb and Veronica at the hospital, I thought you missed an opportunity to have Veronica say to Lamb " are you going to tell me to get something for my injuries from the Wizard?"...Which would have been great!
In the TV series, that horrible reaction of Lamb to V's rape stuck with me, and came back every scene he was in.
C.Elder chapter 41 . 2/27
I liked how you wrote about Keith being overbearing and over-possessive, as that was how I viewed him too. And V never,ever told him everything. No teenager ever does. And given how predictable his reactions were to anything to do with boys/dating etc it is not a surprise that V tried very hard to keep these subjects at bay. I was very surprised that you had V telling him about sex with logan. It was none of his business, and really creepy that he asked , and V could have(should have) told him that that was private.
C.Elder chapter 39 . 2/27
Dick is very good in this Chapter!
And is Cassidy's motivation in revealing the discrepancy in Logan's alibi the same as in the TV series?
As to who, other than Aaron, killed Lilly- am anxious to see where you go with this. Duncan in a rage?(especially as that would remove him from the awfulness of his S2 stalking of V to get her back) this would be neat. But, one of her other older guys- that senator pal of Jake's? Or, the father of the lesbian girl Lilly used?
C.Elder chapter 36 . 2/26
Vermouth..I like Vermouth (the drink), Punt e Mes is my favourite.
C.Elder chapter 35 . 2/26
again- beary, beary good!
And I especially like the way your Veronica talks to Logan about the hidden taping instead of running off and assuming the worst! A little trust can indeed work wonders...
C.Elder chapter 34 . 2/26
Well done! And you handled it with tremendous sensitivity. Much better than the TV series did.
If a person cannot explicitly say "yes", then the other person should not proceed. It is simple. If in those circumstances, a person does proceed without an explicit "yes" ,then it is rape. And, in the specific case of Duncan thinking that V is his sister, it is also even more despicable, because he knew he was committing incest as well. The fact that much later it was shown that V was not in fact his sister, does not alter the fact that at the time of the act, D thought she was his sister...and did it anyway.
I thought that the TV writers trivialized this whole terrible event, by later having V go back to Duncan, and voluntarily have sex with him. I cannot believe that V would actually do that, given what had happened before.
sorry about the rant.
C.Elder chapter 33 . 2/26
That Nadia/Noah pair sound like they are going to be the source of some terrible things!
And your Alicia is wonderful- I wish we all had a friend like her.
C.Elder chapter 32 . 2/25
I like the ending of this Chapter, and I fully support your invention of this fight, as it is not really that implausible. I always felt that in the TV show, Keith was way too possessive a father. He would interrogate her dates;investigate them; and generally make life so difficult for them that it must have made V's dating experiences really difficult and stilted, not to say restricted once the word got around the other boys. His behaviour in the show was way beyond the pale. And having him glowering at Logan (or the others) with that heavy, obviously disapproving presence must also have been terrible for any daughter. Most of all, I found it very bizarre that any father would behave this way(and go bananas if V was 15 minutes late on her curfew), while having his daughter go out at all hours to hang around the sleazy hotspots of the town taking pictures and gathering evidence of the sexual and other escapades of the population. A young girl who was 15/16 being exposed to a steady diet of cheating spouses etc every week of her life! No wonder she had such an awaful view of marriage and relationships and trust. To me, I thought it was child abuse on his part of his own daughter. He took away her innocence.
Sorry for the rant.