Reviews for Some Truths Hurt
TALOOOSE chapter 5 . 9/27
Reading through for the tenth time...come back to us lol
Yanijean chapter 50 . 8/26
Thank you. Some truths hurt is a wonderful multi chapter in depth S1 story. I like the direction you took LoVe as a couple. I really love how you fleshed out the 09 ers and had them interact with V, Wallace and Mac.i love Logan's extended family esp grandma Hatchet. I like that Lynn survived Aaron, and rehab. i like the way you fleshed out captain fireman Bil and Rogers. Off now to read the sequel.
Amanda chapter 50 . 8/16
Just reread this. I absolutely love it! Logan and Veronica have the best relationship here. I can't wait for more cute/sexy times. Also, I can't wait to reread all of the cute interactions with Shiloh.

Can't wait to reread the sequel.
Amanda chapter 31 . 8/15
I love how Dick diffuses the rioting crowd all the while protecting Mac. I laughed so hard. It's classic Dick! Great story! One of my favorites in the VM world of fanfiction.
RoseIce23208 chapter 35 . 7/16
This book is the best!
Anna chapter 37 . 7/6
I am LOVING your story. I know you probably haven't looked at it in ages and might not read this review.. But I'm dying to know what happened between Nadia and Duncan in the closet, I'm confused about it but mainly super intrigued!

I really like where you are taking this story, and I think you've written the characters so well- it's true to Rob Thomas's creation but also has a little fresh twist. It's brilliant! I don't have a fanfiction account, but my email is if you still have the Nadia/Duncan closet scene to send me! Love xx
Very much loving the story. It's so different but still maintains the vibe and feel of the show. I thought I wouldn't like the script style but damn it's good!
Paty S chapter 5 . 7/2
Mac and Wallace are great there friendship with Veronica is amazing
Logan is
Paty S chapter 4 . 7/2
Connor hah? An interesting date and he seems like a nice guy even if a little stupid sometimes lol
Logan,Logan he is a nice guy deep deep down but his resentment towards veronica is not a good thing.
Duncan..never really like the guy.
CuppaTea13 chapter 50 . 4/2
Wow. I just found this story and read the whole thing. It's amazing. I love what you've done with the characters and how you've changed the story. You've made me laugh, cry, and feel emotionally drained enough where I had to take a nap. ;)

No, but seriously- you had me crying tears of joy and sorrow and everything about this was so creative and wonderful and I love how you've added your own spin on things and it's just...epic. I think I need to go to sleep though, before I start the sequel. :D
wait, when did she break up with Connor, I cannot find that conversation anywhere? PS love the story!
Paty S chapter 12 . 3/25
Poor Mac getting into trouble lol
I like that. You put more interaction with her and veronica and the others.
Veronica allays under covers the truth don't know how this idiots keep trying to frame her friends.
Good work
Paty S chapter 9 . 3/25
Logan is so complicated why do boys have to PMS so much when they don't have there way?
Veronica can be difficult but I understand you can't just erase everything Logan did like they should go slow.
Great first kiss and I hope for more soon
AmyPC chapter 37 . 3/11
I am enjoying your story! I would like to read the closet scene if you are still sharing it.
C.Elder chapter 47 . 2/27
I'm with V on this one. She was concussed and seriously injured- L should have done whatever it took to be with her, and be supportive. Instead he focussed only on what he felt.

As for the baby, why did V not take it over to Celeste? That would have been perfect, for V, and for whatever is being planned by Jake/ her mother etc.
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »