Reviews for Truth Or Dare, Veronica Kane?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ, do not give up PLZ
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
so mad is story is hanging
Husky2014 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
I love this and hope there is more coming!
thrnbrooke chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
Continue!
Macala A chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Hello,

I like this story so far and I hope you decide to update again. It is entertaining and different. Please update again soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
where she went chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Super cute.
sammii chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hey this is a great story but when is it getting finished. this is the first time i've discovered fanfic and it is amazing som eof the stories are really good especially this one. please continue:)
jazzren92 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
PLEASE tell me you are going to finish this story it's amazing! I am seriously hooked I refused to move from my computer until I had read every chapter so far. I really like how you have made Veronica a Kane I wish more writers would write a story from that sort of angle.
superficialcynic chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
This story is so awesome especially with the things the guys get up to. Cant wait for more.
iCharlie chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
PLeasee Finish :)x
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Hey great new chapter! I was so glad to see that you had updated this story because i'm a huge fan of it. I really can't wait to see what happens next, so please update it again soon! :)
EchollsandMars95 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
omg

i love it

please write more please soon :)
EchollsandMars95 chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
i love it x
Penny-Royal31 chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
i seriously freaked out when i saw an update for this story! it's def. one of my favs and i was so sad cuz i thought you abandoned it...but your back, and i am happy. thanks!

please please please update soon!
Barbie-almost chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
OMG!

i love this story. So much. I am so excited. please update again soon!