Reviews for A Moonlit Fantasy
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So cute! Kawaii!

The scene is so dreamy, I want to live through that with my Kaname *giggles on the "my"*.

Kaname is perfect! Who cares whether his hands are tainted or not pfft!

Anyways, great job, I can totally imagine something like that happening between them!
YANYAN11 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
srry for not reviewing before. i just got my account and am trying to get the stuff from my 'favorites' file onto my fanfiction favorites. This is a very good story. am i the only one who got weirded out when it was reveald they are siblings? i'm not knocking on your story, or i'm hoping i'm not, but now i'm so into the vampire knight storyline that i couldn't stop reading it if i wanted to.
NZPavlova chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw... that was so sweet! I've only just started reading Vampire Knight, and I'm up to chapter 6. Great story! chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
please please continiue! i think it has really great potentail for a full lenght fic!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh my god! I love it! Please, please, pretty please continue! It was beutifully written. :)
K.Friskey chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
aw that was so cute!

and question...when you mentioned Idol and Zero...did you mean like yoai? becuz I totally support that XDD! lol you really did do an awesome job on this...

ttyl Nami-chan
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Well...I guess for cookies I will review you. XDD Just kidding! You know I would be more then happy to! I'm extremely glad you directed me to your fic because it is -very- nicely woven to the sometimes sad idea about fairy tales. That despite those picture perfect happy endings we hear about, we can't get even close. But Kaname is being more then a perfect gentleman waiting for her clueless arse. Their relationship is usually portrayed as sweet and a little least I enjoy seeing it in that the way Kaname appears wistful to Yuuki about the face she no longer talks to him about everything...complicated feelings and cuteness when they danced I approved. Thank you for that. _

~ Val
alyzzahp chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wai~! that was so pretty.. they really acted as a fictional character would be xD a fictional character thinking to become one of those fictional character.. isnt that ironic? (lalalala.. dont mind me.. *head to lala land* xD)

*snaps out of it* O.o

*cough* anyhoo.. i liked it~! kaname is just so delicious *cough* excuse me.. T_T;

hope you do more if you feel like it~! gambate~! (o_o)

*off to lala land again* lalalalalala oh! ponies!
Sagakure chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
It was very cute! :D I love the idea of them dancing together under the moonlight, just imagining their own rhythm! So lovely! X3