Reviews for Never Knew
thunderstruckk chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Ok. This chapter is as good as I expected. "Narrator's POV" is actually in third person.
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
OK...just from your first "chapter" I can tell you need a Beta. There are more authors notes than actual writing, and it is overly confusing. There are about three sentences and you still confused me. Your spelling is atrocious. "Teilight?" Do you mean Twilight? "desver" deserve. You grammar is awful. "Oh and I you know please tell" Do you mean -Oh and if you know please tell me? This is how the first chapter should have gone:

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, though I wish I do. (I'm not a crazed Twilight fan, but still)

Bella's POV

"So this is were you found me?", I asked my so- called parents.

"Yes," my Mum replied.

"And Jasper is your real son, and you just took me in?" I nearly yelled at them. Silence.

"Can I go in Bob?"

"Of course Bella. You deserve to know where you came from," Anna said for Bob.
A/N Bob and Anna are Jasper's parents. They are random names, but I don't know who their names are. If you know, please tell me.

That is me JUST fixing grammar, spelling and punctuation.
lilbit182007 chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I like this!
Devil Nightmare chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
grrrrrr

I can't wait till everyone realizes that Jasper and bella are siblings

and Jasper realizes Bella is still alive

can't wait for the reunion

please update soon

P
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
plz update soon cause i love ur story
ADayToRememberFan chapter 13 . 10/1/2010
I wanna know what happenes next! Update soon!
aegv21 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
Hi!

I really like your story... Nice Job by the way ;)...

So anyways... sorry I can't update fast enough 'coz I got school work... I ain't easy being a Science high school student... Anyways... I'll just give you an advice...

Try to check your words because I've noticed some wrong words and spellings but the body and plot is good... That's all

Sorry for the advice... :(... You don't have to follow it if you don't want to :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
jessica1 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Love this...can't wait for more
amy chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
i hate cliff hangers . . by the way the chapter was great.
bellabella123 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
i love this story

i want to see whats gonna happen when they all meet

i hope you do the next chapter soon
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I am really excited about Jasper seeing Bella again. :) It is gonna be one heck of a reunion. Especially since Esme and Carlisle are seeing Bella again. And then of cource what happens when Edward meets Bella. :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
Okay so Jasper see's Bella again in this next chapter right? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
Devil Nightmare chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
I really hope you continue

becaue I really want more