Reviews for Your Anything
Stephanie chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I LOVE this entire story so much. I love the easy chemistry between them and how they just fit perfectly. I wish to find love like that
ABowman20101 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Aww that was sooo sweet loved it! ;)
zan123 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Interesting story! I loved it! :)
mrs.addiecullen chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
amazing
SometimesG chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
I really love your story! I like how you weave the past and the present in a chapter. I love you progessively develop the friendship of Troy and Gabi - its very sweet.

I only stumbled upon all your stories and I think you are a very talented writer. I checked that you haven't been writing or updating lately. I hope sometime that you will continue to write - maybe the more mature Troy and Gabi.

Grace
Olga twinkletownmusicale chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
I LOVED this story! It was so cute and summed up Troyella really well. I have also read your 'Dangerous Facination' and though that it was amazing! I remember reading a review a long time ago by somone on fanfiction who recommended to read stories that were written by you, and now realise why you were praised so much! Truely the way that you describe the characters and set the scene is very interesting and your stories always become addictive. I also want to let you know that History is my favourite subject as well. In fact I want to study it at a University, so it is nice to know that someone else loves the subject just as much. By the way have you ever thought about doing a sequel to 'Dangerous Facination'?

x
pamylz chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Really love it, it's lighter than some of your other stories but still really good writing. Your creativity seems to know no bounds ;) Sweet, fun, great story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading from beginning to end. Awesome job! Peace.

~Pam
L.I.V.E.x.L.O.V.E chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
AH! Loved it :)

You are SUCH a good writer and definitely my current favorite on ff!
kerritastic chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
awesome job so cute loved it
thebluecray0n chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
aw!

that was so awesome!

theyre happy (: all is well
AndBeLessLikeYou chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
aw! such a cute story! i loved every chapter :D and this line was just amazing: “You know, I was so happy being your anything that I didn’t realize how much I wanted to be your everything.” - veryy awesome job. i loved each flashback and present part. :)
AndBeLessLikeYou chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
haha, these chapters make me laugh! i love how sharpay caught everyones attention by squealing... that was just brilliant :D
AndBeLessLikeYou chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
LOVE THIS LINE: So his parents could stop exchanging amused glances. - SO FUNNY :D
AndBeLessLikeYou chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
'She felt even happier when she remembered that she’d managed to straighten her hair that morning too.' - Omg, That last line was hilarious!
xZanessaFreakx chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
That was one of the best stories I've read in so long! You are a amazing writer!