Reviews for Dusk
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I love the pairing Jacob/Edward. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I hope you keep writing it.
ladydark0120 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
For me it's difficult to see an amarzing story (one of the best jakedward i have red) , Can someone justo teld me where is the author of this amazing story , It is involving and dark , feelings and ... it can't be discripted. I checked the last update ... and the last note she/he sent , and it's strange because the story will udpate soon , maybe something passed to her/him. :c Maybe someone knew something ...
ladydark0120 chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
For me it's difficult to see an amazing story (one of the best jakedward i have ever read) , Can someone just tell me where is the author of this amazing story , It is surround and dark , feelings and ... it can't be describe. YOU checked the last update ... and the last note she/he sent , and it's strange because the story will update soon , maybe something passed to her/him. TOO MUCH TIME IT'S 6 YEARS!. :c. Maybe someone knew something ...I would appreciate it .
kirstyloveslife chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Wow really nice cliff hanger -.-' :(
teamjacob4lyfe87 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
im loving the hostile love confused Jacob! I love how dominating he is in this story. I wish it was finished tho!
lovingbites chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
So cute hope you update I wanna know what's happening next n what's going on
Destielismylove chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Okay, you seriously need to update! :)
luvinlapush chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
ok so i have fallen in love with this roller coaster of a tale and now i can wait to read more and see how things go now that edward has excepted the imprint so PLEASE update soon
unknow fanfic admire chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
ido not have an account but i'm in love with your fanfic so i would love the update to be once every friday. i love your fanfic and the cliffhanger is not helping my anicipation so please update once every friday

love from unknow fanfic admire ( specially yours
Chakt chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Please finish pleasee!
laverett chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
sure do wish you would finish this story. I am putting it in my alerts in hope of a surprise one day! :)

Thank you for writing!
I believe in you chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Cool story, enjoyed reading it :)
An InnocentAngel chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
What the hell is wrong with you? y havent u updated in, hmmmm... 2 flipping years! R u tryin to kill us with suspence? Ahem. I will now ask nicely. Can you pretty pleez update. For all of us? Especially me? Im evryones InnocentAngel ;)
bookworm324 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
I love your story! Wow, I never thought Jacob was capable of somethiong like rape and abuse. What's with Jake anyway? Why's he trying to not hurt edward like it's part of his nature. Is it part of his nature? Please update soon!
bookworm324 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
I find your story very interesting! I don't even know why I like it I just od! Please update soon :)