Reviews for Playing With House Money
Nancy chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
I found this story this morning and am really enjoying it. Thanks and keep writing!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
Ah, thats sad...Wilson's such a jerk...

I love your writing. It flows really well from topic to topic and the details paint a picture in your mind. Absolutly loved this chapter, please update soon.
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Holy crap I'm glad I found this story. Its so interesting (I've never read anything quite like it) and House is really in character, especially considering he doesn't know what his character is. Please update soon, I really don't want to wait for this one.
notlupus chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
wow, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Really enjoyed the story and looking forward to more. Please don't keep us in suspense long.
no-mouse chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
LOVE your stories. Love House with amnesia. Amazing how you put your story together without it being cliche! How natural it seems... (deducing South of Equator and assembling the puzzle pieces of his life... and he has no pain! E! [that's an excited, hug-you-to-death-'coz-you're-so-cool-E, in case you didn't know ]

Thanks! Can't wait for more...
gypsy71 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Came here from a rec on HHoW. Great story! House is true to character even through his memory loss; it's clear he hasn't lost any of his logic. Intriguing plot, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I was quite surprised at the amount of things that he's forgotten - or rather, that have been blocked off. Dollars? The U.S? And yet, he understands what side of the globe he's on? Peculiar.

His thoughts are really interesting - his concern over being left alone is touching and it's neat to watch him analyze everything. The language stuff was cool - although the parlez-vous fran├žais was spelled wrong - and it was kind of funny the way he could really speak some of the language.

Who's Nemo? Holland was just using that as a name for the unnamed guy, right?

I like the way he went for the cigars over the cigarettes, since he seems partial to them. Really nice touch.

You're playing up the limp well - it pains me to watch, because I know what'll happen once they really take him off the morphine.

I like the way they're using the clues they have to try to determine his identity. It really makes sense, even though they're not completely on the right track. Please continue.
notlupus chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
i want that next chapter NOW! AGH!
Me chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good fic.

can't wait for you to continue.
lhoma320 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow! I really like this story. You had me hooked with the very first sentence/paragraph. Loved House waking up confused and the description of the hospital smells and gauze was a really nice touch.

Then I loved how you find out House is detoxing but it's news to him. I really like your writing style.

Loved the dream sequence with Cuddy. Some things are too embedded for him to not remember even if they are flashes or dreams.

Him waking up to the sound of a man demanding money with a loaded gun was very suspenseful. Can't wait to see what that is about.

Poor House thinking he's a bum and not realizing where his medical knowledge is coming from is so good. I can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for writing! :D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is quite good. It's extremely well written - the description is fairly rich and it paints a good picture. I really like his thought processes, his analytical intelligence proposing hypotheses as to who he really his based on the knowledge he does have. Your OCs are neat and pretty realistic. His flashbacks are well done, although I don't quite understand the army one. I'm wondering if it's something to do with his dad, combined with the infarction. I'd love to read more of this.
notlupus chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
...wow...

awesome idea for a story, can't wait for the next chapter!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2