Reviews for A Loose End
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Posted 6 September 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL on Malachor V: When she tries to leave alone, Atton doesn't let her.

This is an interesting take on the Exile's further mission. The Exile knows what she faces, but Atton does not. And with the Mass Shadow Generator about to be deployed for a final time, we aren't even sure the pair will make it off the planet. How's that for a cliffhanger?

Pick of the Week
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is how things should have gone with Atton tagging along with the Exile to save the galaxy.
Ange de l'eau chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw... This is so sweet! Also, what announcement did they make? I was trying to find it, but I couldn't.
Chasing Liquor chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice little piece here. I always resented the sort of lazy "gotta leave everyone behind" part of the plot. Atton is way too stubborn to just accept that. From what I can tell of the TSL Restoration Project, the game has a much more satisfying, Atton-friendly conclusion when that finally comes out.

By the way, what's the announcement that upset you? Did they definitively say there's no KOTOR 3?