Reviews for Crossing Paths
Ginnylove9990 chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Awesome story. I enjoyed every word of it.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Ok this is kinda funny. Not your story. Your story is great. What is funny is founding myself telling you I think this story is great. You see I have looked at a few Supernatural Twilight crossover story and the ones I have looked at were not good. They just didn't work. But yours I was hooked after the frist chapter and was not able to stop reading until now because I found myself laughing at myself because I wanted to keep going. I do not know how you did it but it works and now I got to finish this story just to see what happens. But I have notice that you never finished the sequel.A Not so perfect Escape. Are you planning to? Please let me know. Thank you.
aspeanut chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Good story so far! i would like a look at the demons hunter guide to survival!
Barranca chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
This was a fun crossover without the unnecessary romantic drivel. Props to you for letting Dean keep his affection for his family, even if he's a big bad vampire now. He wouldn't be Dean without it!
SaintsGhost chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
How come at the begining of the story when Sam beleives Dean is evil Deans eyes are red but near the end of the fic they are gold? I know the eye color means whether they are drinking from animals or humans, or if they are a neborn. but if dean is still relatively a newborn And his eyes were red at the begining of the story why arent his eyes red at the end of the story if only a few hours had passed?
bundysarah chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
love it! update soon!
Amakurikara chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
So, I'm not a fan of twilight, but I wanted to read some supernatural crossovers and gave this section a try. And this story is pretty awesome. I can't wait for the sequel!

Also, after looking at your profile, I have decided that I love you. I have seen most of the shows you consider your favorites, and love them all too. I also can't stand Jo. Don't know why. And Children of Earth ending? SUCKED. How could they do that? And Gwen is pretty useless. And annoying. So...in conclusion, I love you. :)

And! You are a pretty amazing writer. :)
dolhpin33 chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Love it. can't wait to read more.
Shadowbutterfly chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Are you ganna update soon? I wanna see more sam already
Missy Farscape chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
I have thoroughly loved reading this 'verse, It's... to me any way very believable. I'm sorry Sam is leaving La Push, but I'm glad he gets to keep his girl, :-).

Truly can't wait to see how you take this story further with the sequel, good luck, will read again soon.

Missy :-)
CatishAngel07 chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
! This is the worst and most cruel way to end this! They finally, FINALLY get back to the brotherlyness known as the Winchester angst and he drives off? I really hope that there is more in the future to this, like an awsomely wonderful sequal that far reaches how great this one was. Hahaha, sorry if I am either seeming fangirlish or sugar high junkie but this really was pretty awsome in the whole aspect with the two brothers and all and though it could have been edited a little more it was a very cool read. Again, I really hope this has a sequal working it's way in your mind to the keyboard sometime soon.

Odd note here, wasn't one of the people who was suggested for the role of Emily in New Moon the same person who played Ruby season four?
Carlough chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
I can't wait for the sequel! This story is the only one of its kind, and I really want more. Hope you post it soon!
Dadaiiro chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Although I'm glad thad Dean and Sam made up and everything (they are cool together) I think things got fixed a little too quickly. Was it then necesary for Dean and Sam to be fighting among themselves and for Dean to bite his other friends in such a scary way if he just wanted to help his brother in the end? It kind of doesn't make sence... Anyway, aside from that, I think this is a cool story. I hope you DO make some kind of sequel.
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Missy Farscape chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
YEAH! :-) Great fic. One of the best Xovas I've read. Can't wait to see where your gonna finish it. I hope Dean sees that if the fight with Lillith happens Sam deserves to settle down, Em & he are so perfect for each other,(in your 'verse, are they 'imprinted'), Maybe Dean & Co. should meet the Cullens properly 'cause at the moment it sounds like their breakin their own Hunters code of protecting the innocent whenever they feed. Oh well, hope to see more soon. thanks.

Missy