Reviews for Strange Attractors
B chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
WOW, that was jut WOW loved it
love how you portraying Ed he is so complex and its just awesome.
your a great writer congrats
amyh52 chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
I love his feelings about Lizzie and how he felt when he held her. Lovely. Also the Derek/Casey sitch was way sizzling and a bit dark I think.
I really liked the Sergai side bar. Could make for a whole different story.
AmyH52 chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
I truely love your style. The comparison of Tanya to the stained glass window was really quite lovely.
amyh52 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
No, Ed doesn't like Liz like that...naw
amyh52 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Man he never gets a break
amyh52 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is so nice to have a different point of view
nicolasdes chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Hello. I dont know if you will be reading this message one day, but I love this story. I read in the description that there is at least another chapter. However, I would like to know if you plan to finish this story (i'm hoping for a yes). I have a hunch that I'm not alone. Looking forward to hearing from you.

One of your biggest fan.
AnonymouslyChic chapter 25 . 2/2/2013
Oh. My. GOD! You are amazing! I cannot believe how good you are. Just...WOW! This was an incredibly ingenious and beautifully executed story. I love the twists and turns. The passion and tension was so tangible and real. I especially love how you were able to express the rather risqué and mature subjects with a finesse that conveyed it in its entirety, but in a way that didn't make it disgusting. I can only dream of writing this good. You are wonderful!
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I can't even LOOK at another fic now, yours was so great! You also really changed my perspective on Edwin and Lizzie. I always kind of thought that it would be a little scary if they were together, but you definitely proved me wrong. Please update soon even though I didn't review on every chapter (sorry about that).
Once again, I just want to say how amazing you are at writing. It's obious that you have a passion for it. Never stop, please, and always keep writing to your heart's content! I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world!
AnonymouslyChic
gingerbreadsquare chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hi girl. I realy love your stories. Just finished wanting casey and i cant wait to read the final two chapters. I realy like quantum physics and was wonderind if you actualy read the novel strange attractors. About this story, im loving the first chapter
sallybrown88 chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
This fic is so AMAZING! The other week I spent the entire day reading it and it was soooo worth it 3
English is not my first language so I'm too self-conscious for writing about the MANY feelings this story gave me (Edwin is a great character and I LOVE Dasey angst), but I share everything that have been said by the other readers. My favorite scenes in the last chapters were surely the entire episode at the Bridal Shop and the Dasey kiss :)
I really hope you'll come back to finish this because I'm DYING to know how it will end!
Bye :)
reader1990 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Please update this fic. It is awesome, and I would love to see what happens between Lizzie & Edwin and Casey & Derek.
someonewho chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I just have to say I have followed this story since you first posted it back in 2008. It seems that your into someother story lines now, but I really hope you take the time to come back & finish this one. Reading you Life w/ Derek stories has kept me entertained through some rough times, and I really want to see what happens between Lizzie & Edwin.
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Please please please please please update when you can! I adore this story!
Avide chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
I think the kiss between Casey & Derek came at a good time. You made some decent tension. I would have liked it more if - and I say this with the utmost respect - their arguing had been a little less wordy, a little shorter.

That said, I appreciated the moment with Sergei solely because I'm glad that Edwin had someone to confide in about what exists between Derek and Casey. I was given a glimpse of how uni Derek dealt with the topic of Casey.
Luvable101 chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
This story is very interesting. Looking forward to more.