Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Maverick500 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Will they kill Cole, or will Angel save him
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
I wonder how Paige is goign to react when she sees what this Cole did to Angel great chapter update soon
EmeraldWings90 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Oh, come one, Paige, you love Angel and Angel believes in Cole! How about some faith?

'there was a law firm he'd heard about that the Source had had some trouble with in the past'

Hehe... W&H? :)

Oh, I really hope... hope... I don't know what I hope at this point. Let Cole please explain to them how and why this happened.

EmeraldWings90 chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Forgot to review this one last time.

Wow. Nice twist with making an AU world without it being crazy!Cole's fault. Gives me hope. But poor Angel, his fate is always crap in these things... Nice thouch with the Seer saying his future's practically indecipherable. Of course it is, when the fate of apocalypses depend on him, for good *and* evil...

But does this mean that when Cole figures it out that this really isn't a reality he wants to stay in, it's enough to simply kill himself and everything's back to normal? Or would he be permanently destroyed? When the necklace was the anhor for the new reality, it was completely destroyed, so now that Cole's the anchor (nice explanation for that, BTW) he might have to sacrifice himself to save everyone else? :( I'd be really sad if that happened, but it'd still be better than what happened in the show... he'd die redeemed.

mendenbar chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
Okay, Gemin said that the only way to get out of this reality was for Cole to die but is that a guarantee that vanquishing Cole will return them to the previous reality?
S.P.J.N.D chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
I was wondering, could you write a story about the Halliwells meeting Dracula? Like the Buffy vs Dracula episode.
Maverick500 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
Will Cole get his ansers
Jason123456 chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
noce chap so far it about the smae for angel though for what happened in the buffy world
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
I hope Paige will realize Cole didnt mean to do this and try to find some other way to get back to her reality without having to kill Cole. But with the demon in my could effect him making him act out of the norm good chapter update soon
mendenbar chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Delicious. I didn't expect you to go here. I don't think it was a wish and a vengeance demon in the original, wasn't it the Avatars? But still, such lovely juxtapositioning of events.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
great update! can't wait to see what happened to the sisters.. and what cole will do with angel. please update soon.
Jason123456 chapter 18 . 1/5/2011
how was angel able to some powers without any negative problems? only thing i can think of is his soul power the small dose he got first but it was enough for when he told on all of them. but still a good story so far keep it up
EmeraldWings90 chapter 18 . 12/31/2010
We love divergences from canon, those make life more interesting. :) Plus they might (pretty please?) save Cole. And we want that, definitely. I never understood why they couldn't try stripping his powers again. This is *not* how a power-stripping potion usually works, so as far as I'm concerned, they brewed it wrong, or they brewed a different one than tehy usually do, and that's why it worked the way it did. So that doesn't mean his powers can never be stripped without someone else taking them... because that wouldn't make sense. It never works like that. Only Barbas made it so, imho.

Remember how long it took for the three girls to come up with that potion to strip Belthazor from Cole back in season 3? This situation requires at least as much research, if not more. Of course Paige's potion (which she made under Barbas's influence) didn't work. That doesn't mean it can't be done. Sure it's a lot of power, and power can't be destroyed - but then power-stripping potions or spells never destroy powers, they just send tem back to where they came from: in this case, to the Wasteland. Without Barbas's influence, it could very well work.

Sorry for the rant - this was directed at Charmed's creators, really. :) But vengeance demon for scorned men? Is Phoebe going to get what's coming to her (and then some)? :) Just don't let her be seriously harmed. Cole wouldn't want that.

Now my mind ran away from me with 'Wishverse' scenarios... Hey, what if Cole wished he'd never met Phoebe or something similar, and everyone would see how badly wrong things went without his help? That'd be cool... You'd just have to find a way for them to remember when it's reversed. I was always sorry nobody ever knew Cordy's Wish-verse.

As for a name? Hmm... don't know what kind you want, but Zresenymar? I came up with this pretty much randomly. I'm not that good at making up maes. But there's a method that I've invented, mostly for Star Wars: do you know the Aurebesh (SW alphabet)? There's a chart, you can find it on Wookieepedia (the SW wikia site.) So, I wanted to find a unique name for my Revan (from KotOR), and I looked at its spelling in Aurebesh: resk-esk-vev-aurek-nern, and I sort of meshed that together until it sounded okay, and I came up with Reskve Aunern. I just always kept the first part of the letter names, or at least the first letter, and optionally deleted the rest. You can do that with anything. Or, Wings - wesk-isk-nern-grek-senth - Weskine Gresen. I haven't used that anywhere yet, but I intend to. These are good for a sort of private joke with yourself :)

BrownPaperBag51 chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Love it Angel going crazy cause he got Cole's power but I thin the best part was when he told Phoebe off. You were dead on with that part whenever she and Cole get into a dispute she bothers him first forcing him to fight back then all of a sudden he's in the work.

Well good for Angel

I hope Phoebe and Cole can get together I did like their pairing just hated she didnt trust him more

Gret chapter update soon
mendenbar chapter 18 . 12/25/2010
I would perhaps suggest St. Stephen. He was stoned to death and you don't get much more scorned than that. I at first thought St. Lawrence then realized that scored and scorched weren't quite the same thing at all. Or perhaps again, St. Matthew, the tax collector. Again with the scorning.

You are doing a very good job with rearranging the Canons of both shows to create a deliciously entertaining new AU. Thanks.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »