Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Guest chapter 35 . 9/30/2012
Nice, interesting take on Wesley in this different world, look forward to more "fun" with him around.
mendenbar chapter 35 . 9/30/2012
Since Cordelia isn't in the picture, just who/how is Barney going to get Seer's eyes? Or is the fact that Doyle is headed back to the Agency the salient detail here? Oh, well, I guess I will find out in the next installment.
RHatch89 chapter 35 . 9/30/2012
awesome job!
Yo chapter 34 . 9/20/2012
AWESOME YO! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Again great story!
Archangel Igneel chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
I'm guessing Wesly?
Maverick500 chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
Is it Wesley, or Cordelia
mendenbar chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
Nope. You write "real good" so I am sure anyone you care to add would be interesting (although Cordelia and the Halliwells might be a hypergolic mixture.)
bhut chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
So, either Spike or Dru (but most likely Spike) are going to return to the scene?
RHatch89 chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
so my guess is that you're bringing Wesley in... i'm intrigued
Yo chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
This story is so freakin' awesome! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Is Doyle goin' to die? Or is he gonna die? The suspense is killin' me!
I have a question, is there a slight possibility that Connor could appear later as a result of being thrown from his 'original' reality by the work of a demon?
Or is the story gonna stay on its merrily flowin' course?
Regardless, your a fabulous story writer & you make it seem SO real...Wow!
newboy chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Will Angel eventually start fighting WolfRam and Hart and the senior partners, that long term fight could prove interesting now that he has the charmed ones for back up.
Maverick500 chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Is Doyle going to die in the next chapter, and wjat about Paige
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
Nice chapter I like Paige is taking on the parasite demons that dress she wore when undercover was hot update soon
RHatch89 chapter 33 . 8/9/2012
good update
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
Be interesting how you take the Scourge in the next chapter, and if you do decide to save Doyle, perhaps the best way would be, even if the Charmed Ones don't get involved, for Leo to orb in and heal him? And maybe even involve Darryl to get a barricade/cordon set up?
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »