Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Allen Pitt chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
Poor Harry just has no luck with men, it seems. Still, surely she can get past their quaint old world customs?

Hm. I wonder how Sam will feel about his daughter dating a vampire? heh...
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
I love the fact Leo, Phoebe, and Paige are going to be able to help Angel and Doyle out when those demons turn on them.
Maverick500 chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
Will They be abble to kill the darklighter
RHatch89 chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
Helluva cliffie...
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
awesome...
S.P.J.N.D chapter 22 . 5/26/2011
At some point, could Paige be involved in the situation with Doyle's ex-wife, perhaps she could stake out her fiance with Angel as he becomes a demon.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
Interesting chapter... Can't wait for more.
Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
The Elders really are annoying, interfering types aren't they? Make the watchers council look good by comparison, which isn't easy. Add to that, Paige's dad isn't much of a dad. Later on in the show he's almost never around; doesn't appear at her wedding, etc etc.

Also that whole "here's your assignment" thing... they're just assuming Paige works for them. (not that there's a salary). No wonder future Wyatt got all annoyed with them...

Splitting her efforts between Whitelighting, P3'ing, AND Angel's detective agency? Yikes.
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Since Cole died does that mean Doyle has to die. Will Phoebe give Doyle a chance now that Cole has proved half demons arent as bad as she thought. Great Chapter update soon
Allen Pitt chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I'd like to see him back later on, but at a lower power level. Not power-less, just not the Source either. (In the show I thought Phoebe gave up on him too quickly, ie they were just writing him out of the show). Anyway-Sam I Am. I bet Sam won't be too happy to find Paige with Angel. Heh.

In the show he was a lousy father-after finding out she was a charmed one he almost never visited, didn't show at her wedding, yadda yadda.
mendenbar chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I like your ending better than the one in the original. Most of Cole's problems came about because he loved Phoebe, but I am not really sure if she actually loved him of loved the idea of him. Everytime he tried to back away from the events that made him the Source, she made a choice that actually tied him closer to it. And at the end, only Paige showed any remorse that things had come to that.

Particularly, I appreciated the attitude that he would never have hurt someone that he counted as a brother and for that he would willingly die to restore that brother. A hero no matter whatever else.

I believe the Scripture is "Greater love hath no man, than to lay done his life for his brother (modern translation - friend, I like the one I learned as a kid.) Seems like this describes Cole's last actions.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
Great update!
Maverick500 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Will they kill Cole, or will Angel save him
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
I wonder how Paige is goign to react when she sees what this Cole did to Angel great chapter update soon
EmeraldWings90 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Oh, come one, Paige, you love Angel and Angel believes in Cole! How about some faith?

'there was a law firm he'd heard about that the Source had had some trouble with in the past'

Hehe... W&H? :)

Oh, I really hope... hope... I don't know what I hope at this point. Let Cole please explain to them how and why this happened.

-Wings