Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 5/24/2011
The Elders really are annoying, interfering types aren't they? Make the watchers council look good by comparison, which isn't easy. Add to that, Paige's dad isn't much of a dad. Later on in the show he's almost never around; doesn't appear at her wedding, etc etc.

Also that whole "here's your assignment" thing... they're just assuming Paige works for them. (not that there's a salary). No wonder future Wyatt got all annoyed with them...

Splitting her efforts between Whitelighting, P3'ing, AND Angel's detective agency? Yikes.
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Since Cole died does that mean Doyle has to die. Will Phoebe give Doyle a chance now that Cole has proved half demons arent as bad as she thought. Great Chapter update soon
Allen Pitt chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I'd like to see him back later on, but at a lower power level. Not power-less, just not the Source either. (In the show I thought Phoebe gave up on him too quickly, ie they were just writing him out of the show). Anyway-Sam I Am. I bet Sam won't be too happy to find Paige with Angel. Heh.

In the show he was a lousy father-after finding out she was a charmed one he almost never visited, didn't show at her wedding, yadda yadda.
mendenbar chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I like your ending better than the one in the original. Most of Cole's problems came about because he loved Phoebe, but I am not really sure if she actually loved him of loved the idea of him. Everytime he tried to back away from the events that made him the Source, she made a choice that actually tied him closer to it. And at the end, only Paige showed any remorse that things had come to that.

Particularly, I appreciated the attitude that he would never have hurt someone that he counted as a brother and for that he would willingly die to restore that brother. A hero no matter whatever else.

I believe the Scripture is "Greater love hath no man, than to lay done his life for his brother (modern translation - friend, I like the one I learned as a kid.) Seems like this describes Cole's last actions.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
Great update!
Maverick500 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Will they kill Cole, or will Angel save him
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
I wonder how Paige is goign to react when she sees what this Cole did to Angel great chapter update soon
EmeraldWings90 chapter 20 . 3/16/2011
Oh, come one, Paige, you love Angel and Angel believes in Cole! How about some faith?

'there was a law firm he'd heard about that the Source had had some trouble with in the past'

Hehe... W&H? :)

Oh, I really hope... hope... I don't know what I hope at this point. Let Cole please explain to them how and why this happened.

-Wings
EmeraldWings90 chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Forgot to review this one last time.

Wow. Nice twist with making an AU world without it being crazy!Cole's fault. Gives me hope. But poor Angel, his fate is always crap in these things... Nice thouch with the Seer saying his future's practically indecipherable. Of course it is, when the fate of apocalypses depend on him, for good *and* evil...

But does this mean that when Cole figures it out that this really isn't a reality he wants to stay in, it's enough to simply kill himself and everything's back to normal? Or would he be permanently destroyed? When the necklace was the anhor for the new reality, it was completely destroyed, so now that Cole's the anchor (nice explanation for that, BTW) he might have to sacrifice himself to save everyone else? :( I'd be really sad if that happened, but it'd still be better than what happened in the show... he'd die redeemed.

-Wings
mendenbar chapter 20 . 3/15/2011
Okay, Gemin said that the only way to get out of this reality was for Cole to die but is that a guarantee that vanquishing Cole will return them to the previous reality?
S.P.J.N.D chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
I was wondering, could you write a story about the Halliwells meeting Dracula? Like the Buffy vs Dracula episode.
Maverick500 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
Will Cole get his ansers
Jason123456 chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
noce chap so far it about the smae for angel though for what happened in the buffy world
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
I hope Paige will realize Cole didnt mean to do this and try to find some other way to get back to her reality without having to kill Cole. But with the demon in my could effect him making him act out of the norm good chapter update soon
mendenbar chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Delicious. I didn't expect you to go here. I don't think it was a wish and a vengeance demon in the original, wasn't it the Avatars? But still, such lovely juxtapositioning of events.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »