Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Maverick500 chapter 17 . 11/18/2010
How will they defeat Barabas
EmeraldWings90 chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Once again, nice adaptation. :) If Angel's minor fear is Kathy saying that, wonder what his big one is?

Please, please make Angel make them save Cole... he deserves to be saved. The way Phoebe treated Cole post-Source (which was not at all his fault, dammit) really made me hate her. And the others, too, to an extent. It's like none of them realized at all that he had been possessed, and that it's a miracle he had any control at all.

-Wings
mendenbar chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Those "troubles" seemed kinda minor so I suspect Barbas has something else particularly troubling waiting for them. Can't wait.
S.P.J.N.D chapter 17 . 11/17/2010
Maybe afterwards, you could get Angel to talk about his previous life as a human to the others, including his real name.
Maverick500 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
What will Angel do now, how will the girls react
Allen Pitt chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
How badly THEY screwed up, really. Phoebe turning on Cole the way she did in the series was really unattractive (the scripters were writing him out of the series, a bit clumsily). She just flat out dumped him even though the whole Source thing wasn't his fault. He was a victim there. Then he's trapped in limbo & she rejects his pleas for help (before he escaped & saved their lives etc). yikes.

It's ok to fall out of love, but good grief. heh.

Now hoping Chris shows up, and maybe likes Cole and/or Angel. That would be neat.
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 16 . 7/6/2010
Great Idea I see someone watched the final episode of Angel also it gives Angel the perfect way to help Cole as long as he has the sisters there to makes sure no one interfere great chapter update soon
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
uh oh... someones gonna b in trouble.. lol can't wait for more. please update soon.
Mauritius chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
Not sure how I feel about long updates with short chapters. It's a bad combination on this site that I tend to notice in people's reviews.

You know, it would be nice to see Prue helping Paige indirectly, even in spirit. I've been watching the first three seasons of Charmed recently, and it made me realize how much I liked Prue.

Though I don't like how we are seeing less and less of the sisters, Piper and Phoebe, despite this being an Angel related episode. Angel intervenes in Charmed's episodes, so why not have all three interfere with Angel's episodes too? Otherwise, it just feels like you are replacing characters.

I probably said that before, but I can't remember if I said it to you or other authors.

I'm not sure how I feel about charging people to save them. A couple of certain people on the good guys side will frown on that. This will probably conflict with them later.

By the way, did you hear about the Charmed Comics? It's said to take place after season 8, and characters like Prue and Cole will return. Don't know much about it yet as it hasn't been released yet.

By the way, are you planning a Halloween episode? It's a pretty important part of the Charmed folklore that Paige didn't get a chance to experience. Especially when you know why that day is important, especially when you know what happens to demons on that day. After season 3, they stopped doing Halloween episodes. I thought it might give her a chance to grow more in her witchcraft, not just slayer-esque. She has to learn about it sometime.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
awesome update! not sure bout Doyle's fear, but Angel's might be lights? or stakes? can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
Allen Pitt chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
Let's see, worst fears: Angel that he has Cordelia working with him instead of Paige. Ok, that could never happen, right? Doyle- I dunno, he's back teaching a class & demons out? Angel's would be losing his soul & killing Paige, I suppose.

* I liked the Piper/Phoebe not being happy about how this case was resolved. They're too used to fighting only demons. Heh. Imagine Holtz showing up at some point. (and would it be great if he'd known a Halliwell in his day, who helped him hunt vamps?)
mendenbar chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
One always suspects that Angel's greatest fear is the return of Angelus (but I expect something with a twist from you.) And Doyle? Perhaps that his Bracken side comes out permanently?
A Mountain Sage chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
Angel's worst fear would be Angelous hurting Paige I'd think, not sure about Doyle...
LeoLupin chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
Good work as usual.

Although I would suggest one thing: When talking/narration about Mobile/celluar Phones I'd suggest you use the "Americia" phrase "Cell" instead of "Mobile" it's not a big deal but the Britsh slang in place of the American slang for a narritive based in San Fran can break immersion.
Allen Pitt chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Angel's early cases were more interesting than the CO's-they were more about "how do we vanquish it?" his villains were more human in a way...though still pretty yucky. Hm, I forget now- when was it roughly when Paige finally figured out how to use her Whitelighter healing ability? that's going to come in real handy at some point, I bet.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »