Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Thanks for updating your cool story and keep up the good work. Thanks for writing.
LeoLupin chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Very good, I can't wait for more.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Nice to see Angel talk Piper out of any spells that would help her deal with emotional problems. Those never end well... I sure hope Cole ends up better than he did in the tv show. They were writing the actor out, but I thought they were overly harsh about it...

Though I do hope you do that alternate-universe ep where Paige sneezes her way into it... Desperate for friends, maybe she finds Angel eating rats in an alleyway (having never met her) and can talk him into helping out...
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
When excatly are Paige and Angel going to be fully back together good chapter update soon
Infinite Freedom chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Something tells me that Angel isn't going to be making any headway with Cole for awhile. Also I wonder how he will get along with Chris in the next season.
LeoLupin chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Good stuff, can't wait for more.
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I cant wait for Angel and Cole with his new powers to come face to face great chapter update soon
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I have to agree with you on that. Though isn't have a sewer access a bit dangerous if some demon found out about it? Or when Angel moves in permanantly?
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
This was cool and I liked Angel giving Piper advice. Please write more thanks.
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Thanks for updating and are you going to bring Spike, Doyle into the story? Please write more thanks.
LeoLupin chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Another great chapter. There were a couple points where words were clumped togeather without spaces but that might have been a flaw when you uploaded it to the site.

On another note the part about Angel and Cole being friends got me thinking, Angel needs friends other then the sisters, I don't know if you plan to bring Spike back adventally with a soul but he's a possablitiy. maybe Doyle, theres a lot of unused potensical for his characture not used in the series.
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Good chatper for a moment there I thought you had given up on this story but glad to see you've updated
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I have to say I agree with Angel's argument. As for the sun part... would it be possible for Angel to get his hands on the Gem of Amara? You know the thing that protects vampires from their weaknesses? Also I have to ask this: Is Connor going to show up at some point during your series?
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Good chapter and please update soon thanks.
LeoLupin chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
good chapter looking forward to more.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »