Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Alkeni chapter 59 . 1/23
Interestante.
The prophecy revealed that Angel will have a happy ending. He deserves one, have someone mention this.
DarkJosey66 chapter 13 . 1/11
Doyle and Phoebe i just can't see but it but i guess unless you add Cordelia then it has to be what i have been think is Phoebe and Angel would have looked great together too but that maybe just because im a fan of Phoebe and Angel shrugging
In the beginning of the next chapter, have them discuss Angel becoming human. In the series, Doyle believes that the only way for Angel to be human is if the 'powers that be' stepped in. Have Doyle mention this and have them wonder if it's the 'powers that be' that will make Angel human.
Have Wesley say "the prophecy says that Angel will become human after he does a lot of good, which suggests that becoming human is a reward for his good deeds."
Make Angel more optimistic because of the prophecy.
MewLover chapter 58 . 12/28/2014
Dude, you are an absolute artist with the way you've adjusted things between Angel and Charmed; I have a few questions.
One, if the Titans are going to show up in this story, will Chris from the Future still come back to save Wyatt? Two, is there any chance that Angel will run into a Vampire Slayer. or is that not possible with the way this reality is different from what actually happened in the BTVS/Angel story? Three, Will the Avatars eventually make an appearance?
Regardless of what you decide, this still is and will still be a wonderful read.
Maverick500 chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
awesome chapter
Alkeni chapter 58 . 12/25/2014
Very nice.
RHatch89 chapter 58 . 12/24/2014
Awesome job... can't wait to see how your Titan storyline differentiate's from the canon one :)
MewLover chapter 57 . 12/17/2014
I'm loving all of this, and I'm anxious to see where things go from here for our heroes.
Question, I know this might be a bit of stretch considering from Angel's part things are still sort of beginning to mid-way-ish I think, would there be a possibility of the Beast showing up?
MewLover chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
This is getting really interesting
MewLover chapter 52 . 12/17/2014
Yo, this is so freaking radical, as in magnificent...
MewLover chapter 47 . 12/17/2014
Life truly does suck sometimes, but there are good things that do happen and there is good in the world; life may become difficult, but it's worth living. Just my two cents.
Thanks for the story
MewLover chapter 45 . 12/16/2014
Things are really starting to brew and bubble am I right?
MewLover chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
Oh boy, the past comes back to bite Angel in his ass, huh?
Things are about to get very, very interesting
MewLover chapter 42 . 12/16/2014
This was a fun-filled chapter; I'm still loving how Angel's presence has really shaken things up, and I'm glad that a few of the others have made appearances.
You're keeping everyone in character, and the plots are entertaining enough.
Your own spin on some of the things that originally happened makes it even more enjoyable
336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »