Reviews for The Love of a Vampire
Mainalpha chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
Are you going to bring in other Buffyverse characters into the story, like Gunn, Fred, Wolfram & Hart and so on? Or a Slayer or any of the Scooby Gang? Regardless, love this crossover and hope you can finish it
Hermes chapter 40 . 3/5/2013
Can you have Doyle's demon heritage revealed now? And when they talk about the Haxil beast, have them joke about Wesley asking it if it had any hobbies.
Maverick500 chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
Awesome
mendenbar chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
Nice re-write. You got all of the characters just perfect.
Alkeni chapter 40 . 2/24/2013
Another excellent chapter!
RHatch89 chapter 40 . 2/24/2013
good update
Maverick500 chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Cool chapter, is Wesley going to save the day like in the actual episode
Allen Pitt chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Leading to one of my favorite Angel scenes-him getting shot multiple times, and it only making him cranky.
Poor Wesley is in for a real shock when he find out what Angel is. Any chance of Fred showing up at some point?
Alkeni chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Another good chapter!
Hermes chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
Have Paige be there when they confront the demon, I want to read her reaction when she beholds it's size.
Have them learn Doyle's heritage already.
RHatch89 chapter 39 . 2/4/2013
awesome update
Hermes chapter 38 . 1/26/2013
I understand that it would be necessary to keep Wesley in the dark about Angel. However, as a watcher Wesley would be aware that there are good demons (he knows about Lorne's bar). So it's not necessary to keep Doyle's demon heritage a secret, though could you reveal it to the Halliwells now? And tell Wesley what Angel is?
EvilDeadAsh chapter 38 . 1/23/2013
This is an awesome series. I've read through both in less than 24 hours. It it intriguing. I love Paige and Angel together. I can only hope that somehow you introduce Connor as her son, a gift from the elders after their version of "I Will Remember You". With them both being taken back in time to stop him becoming human, but because of their night of passion she is pregnant.
I kinda hope the slayer that Wesley killed was Buffy, the slayer line jumping her to Kendra then back to her after Kendra died.
I like the idea of Doyle and Phoebe being together. I like the slow burn.
I really want to see if you take on "Lover's Walk" I want Spike to come back. As with Buffy, he has fallen for Paige but unlike Buffy because Angel is still around, Paige is totally creeped out (esp: If she is early in her pregnancy)

Just keep writing!

EDA
Alkeni chapter 38 . 1/22/2013
Woo!

Excellent chapter.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/15/2013
cool chapter. please update very soon
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »