Reviews for Addicted
karonkgb chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Manic is hard to see and harder to endure.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
My eyes are getting as big as Dean'd just reading a Whow of a chapter.
ccase13 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
This was a wonderful story. I was right along with Dean wondering what on earth had got wrong with Sam. Bobby Singer really has the best timing in saving the brothers.
Kokoroyume chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Great story !

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Great story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Strangely, I like the revved up Sam!
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Sam, chill. What the hell? What is wrong with you, dude? Your acting like Donkey out of Shrek hyped up on happy juice.”

Loved that line! So true!

This is a fun read so far.
Mel Storm chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
i loved it. (by the way, hell yes to jeff gordan by the way love him) lol
vampyfreak chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
Great fic!
Madebyme chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Aww that was an excellent final chapter of a story that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading. It had a little bit of something for everybody angst, action, hurt and comfort.

As always you write both boys wonderfully and I loved the last paragraph where Bobby gets tearful over 'his' boys, lovely heart warming stuff.

To sum up, it was a fabulous fic and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Wishing you all the best for the new year, happy writing :-)
twinchaosblade chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
What a beautiful, imaginative and VERY suspenseful story! You really had me captured within with fine piece of work, and I read it in one go.

Hehe, I quite enjoyed Sammy's daredevil attitude and was just as concerned as Dean and Bobby about what had gotten into the youngest Winchester. You have no idea, my heart alomost skipped a beat when Sammy went over the edge; that was purely evil and marvellously written!

Your characterizations were great and I especially adored Bobby in this fic. He's so much a father for the boys, someone they can turn to when everything seems to fall apart.

Well done!
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Amazing ending Gill! The suspense and action was amazing! I knew when we talked about it you'd pull it off beautifully but you amazed me! Thanks for sharing and I'll talk to you soon!

Kris.
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
This was most definitely an awesome story. I loved this last chapter, when Sam is willing to give up his life to save Dean and Dean would rather die then not save Sam. Wonderful that Bobby showed up at the last moment to save both of them. Loved the little bit about Bobby having to undress Sam and that he will be mortified when he wakes up. The last bit was very touching. Bobbies thoughts about what could have gone wrong and how that would have affected the outcome and his whispered "I love you boys" brought tears to my eyes. Very fitting. Great writing. I can't wait for a what's up for you next. Hugs, Vonnie
shagalecki chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
awesome story! Absolutely loved it the hwole bridge seen was so sweet and heart wrenching... aww i loved it.

Happy new year...

x

shagalecki
cindy123 chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Aw, I love Bobby! And he loves those boys. Wonderful story! Loved every word of it! Can't wait for your next story.

Cindy.