Reviews for White Nights: Summer Solstice
Guest chapter 38 . 3/3/2019
Sir Or Madam I am really thirsty for the next chapter. I know it’s been centuries but if you updated the this it would really make my day.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2018
This is so much better than Twilight, I really hope you decide to finish it one day.
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Nah, this book is shitty
Guest chapter 38 . 6/29/2017
I realize this may be silly to review a story as I'm about to do despite clear indications that it's been abandoned and won't be updated any longer, but I just spent 2 days reading this so I can't curb myself:

- From previous chapters, it was made to seem like Madara was someone who lived a long time ago but then we have instances where Sasuke is made out to be his son? I'm not sure if I'm misreading that and Sasuke is a descendent, though that would mean Itachi, Miharu and a good portion of the Uchihas are as well?

- How can Hinata's parents both be Hyuugas if the woman who had a child with Madara ran away so long ago? Unless she had her child and left it in Konoha. But then wouldn't there be backlash over it's genetics and which line it would belong to?

It's a beautiful piece of work, and my biggest wish is that you'll finish it so we can see the plot come to completion.
Dalisay08 chapter 38 . 11/27/2016
you did a great job here! plsss continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
So much secrecy.. I wonder what's going on.
blackhellbutterfly chapter 38 . 6/25/2016
I hope you'll update. I really love your writing even though there are some lacks of SasuHina in the beginning, it's still interesting to read. You don not just focus on one character and gave some information on other charas to. I also love the pairing. Yay! Sasuhina. KibaMiharu (I ship them). ShikaTema. Oh! I also would be glad if there are some hints that Kakashi and Shizuka have romance in the story! I also ship them. Gosh! I hope you really update.
blackhellbutterfly chapter 37 . 6/25/2016
ShikaTema. Gosh! Lazy ass bastard is head over heels inlove with her.
blackhellbutterfly chapter 36 . 6/25/2016
Kiba x Miharu. I love their conversation and I can sense some love tension or It's justt me kicking in the shipper effects. ️
blackhellbutterfly chapter 32 . 6/24/2016
Cool as badass. \m/
Violet456 chapter 38 . 6/7/2016
Just read it again and I love it as always
I really wish you could continue with this story it's so
Mylady chapter 37 . 3/3/2016
One of the best stories I've read on this site, so I'm sad to see it abandoned. Hopefully, one day, you'll find the time/motivation to finish it.
perv chapter 38 . 6/26/2015
Um isn't this M rated? do they even like each other.
Cottonstarlin chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Omg would you please update? Do you think Jane Austen, J.K Rowling and J.R.R Tolkien would be so well known if they never finished their stories?!
(Okay I get this a totally different context but c'mon)

You can't leave this thing unfinished! It's perfection epitomized! Please update. I beg you.
Tell me where you live, I'll come take you out for food and shopping and we can have a nice girl time once I start earning but please update! T_T
Guest chapter 38 . 5/10/2015
Please update I need this story. But at least tell us if you are going to abandon this story. If you do I'm gonna be really sad.