Reviews for White Nights: Summer Solstice
LadyReno chapter 34 . 11/4/2011
Wow this was great...it was different. But in a good way. Just wow...it's so sad. But I love it. Nice job. Can't wait for more updates.
Shnizel chapter 34 . 9/10/2011
WOW! You are so good! I totally love your story especially for the fact that it has a totally awesome plot line and actually make sense and that every point is important throughout the whole story! You are a total genius! How did you think up such an awesome plot line only someone with an IQ over 200 could do this!

I just love every aspect of what you have written! Please update soon! I also want to see a tad more of Shika/temari! I love those couple so much but yes I want to see Sasuke and Hinata to get more closer!

Please uodate soon as this has become my drug and I've already started to get withdrawl sympttoms!

SO please update soon! Hurry!
Anonnn chapter 34 . 9/5/2011
Loving the story, so far! Amazing concept! Not to fast, not to slow! Developement at (what I think is) a steady pace! Also, I love how you cover not only the two main characters but also the side characters, too! Makes for a pretty solid story!

Tbh, I was a little uneasy about the involvement of OCs (I normally am for almost any fanfic) but I absolutely love how you executed them!

I'm especially happy about how you seemed to keep Hinata in character while showing that she's more then willing to improve herself! Some people tend to either make her to loud or way to shy and defensless. So it's refreshing to see that you didn't do that! xD

Needless to say, I'll definitaly be waiting for the next update! Write on!
21me21 chapter 34 . 9/5/2011
Thank you for updating! Continue the good work! Looking forward for the rest of the story!
Djomar chapter 34 . 9/4/2011
What is the meaning of the key?he said that he was suposed to give it to Sakura,who was his fiance,so it must be something big.I hope that Hinata will get really those Inuzukas will cause some trouble it seems
Hinata-Rae 7-3.15 chapter 34 . 9/3/2011
Awsome update and I love the way you portray Hinata. It's true the Hinata we all know and love is not some crazy-bad-ass-chick without a problem in the world, shes shy, compassionate, has self confidence issues (who doesn't?)and is determined! Now that I have officially preach to the choir, I must say that I can't wait for the next chappy :)
purpose-is-an-ocean chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! I can't take the suspense! What the hell are they planning now? I hope they don't end up killing Kakashi...Well, if they did, they'd be dead themselves. -_-"

So Sasuke is blushing now? :P LMAO!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :D

P.S., "Kakashi finally found his words as he gave her the compliment he'd given to Nara Shizuka, all those years ago."

- I teared up at this part. I still remember that chapter, oh god, I cried so much! T_T

Yashi
blackraven615 chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
It was a great update. I love the way you described Naruto series Hinata. It made me proud. Hope to see another update soon. ]
Maxium chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
It is great that you didn't make Hinata superpowerful. It wouldn't make sense. It is more interesting showing her as someone who si not strong physically, but has different view of everything. That is her strenght, her strange ideas can make other people face the established "truths" and maybe question them.

Interesting twist the discomfort of Inuzuka with the neutral party. It is unavoidable that questionings regarding true neutrality would arise, and also failure to follow that neutrality.
FallenRaindrops chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
Yay! I've been waiting for more Kaka, more Gaa, and especially more SasuHina!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this arc! I loved Sasu's naivety about him being fairly obviously smitten with Hina, considering the irony in that naivety. (who's the naivete now?) XD
HermionenDraco368 chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
I think your doing a great job with hinata I think people change her character sometimes to much either she's really bold and out going or very timid with no spine anyway I can't wait to read more I'm in this with yea till the end!
Saki-Hime chapter 34 . 9/2/2011
So hard to see any kind of relationship forming with all the mess with their clans.

I'm so glad Kakashi's gonna help Hinata, hope she really is prepared for the next battle.

Can't wait for more, update soon please.
lilboykakashi chapter 33 . 9/1/2011
i really missed this fic, and was glad to see it upload once more!

So so so glad Shika pulled through, and Sasuke too.

and glad Kakashi sensei is in the picture now too!

Please write this for a hundred chapters, and I'll still be reading )
BarronCyde chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
"So why don't you live today, and change the whole fucking world tomorrow."

absolutely love this part.

and unlike other authors, you don't have to assume so and so are best friends, you can just see it right there, they can't help but be best friends. And kakashi's going teach Hinata? Can't wait for the next arc.
Long time reader chapter 33 . 8/24/2011
You definitely need to write an independent novel. You have a great grasp on realism, tone and character development that comes through in each interaction and back story. As a wannabe writer i take a lot of inspiration from your writing. For as long as you continue this story, you will have me as a reader :)
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »