Reviews for Queer as Folk New York
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
QAFfangirl chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Loved the tie in with Todd. I always thought the running gag of him in the backroom was funny.
kristenannis987 chapter 41 . 7/22/2012
please please tell me that you havent given up on this story because i am in love with it
i really hope you put up another chapter in the near future
Zsadistwhore chapter 38 . 2/8/2012
Please say the "handsome man in a long dark coat" and "tall guy, black, leather coat with big ears? Probably with a blond girl" are Jack Harkness, The Doctor and Rose. It would make me so happy.

Oh, and the rest of the story is great. :)
awan-angel chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
Wow, what a story you made.

I like the plot flowing easy. At first, i have doubt to red this fic regarding the chapters are too long. But then, i'm getting interested. And it's not over yet.

I lose focus on the story for a while since u've decide to extend the conflicts and characters. But i'm waiting for next chapter release.

Regards, awan
awan-angel chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
Wow, what a story you made.

Regards, awan
TheEasyDays chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was by far the best way to continue Queer as Folk. This was amazing.
ystanley58 chapter 41 . 3/15/2011
I love this story. Are there more chapters to it? Please say there are.
Shadow the silly chapter 41 . 1/22/2011
This was a well done story, I found the plot engaging an the characters to be fascinating. I regret that is seems to be joining the great but sadly never to be finished pile. Thank you for the fun read.
JenniferC77 chapter 41 . 12/25/2010
I absolutely, positively, totally loved this story. I was caught up in it from the very beginning. And since I finished it a few days ago, I'm still in it. I loved the plot lines, the character development, and the beautiful romance between Brian and Justin. I know it's been a while since you updated. I really hope you come back to finish it. Amazing job! Jenn.
Xennie.B chapter 41 . 10/19/2010
Wow I found this yesterday and just couldn't stop reading!

You've created such an amazing world in this story with gorgeous extra characters that just fit in seamlessly with the gang.

My Torchwood/Doctor Who fan does a little cheer every time a reference comes up too :)

I really hope you'll feel inspired again at some point to continue this gorgeous story, there's still so many moments to be discovered and questions to be answered.

Gorgeous story, thank you for sharing it with us!
Rin Hitokiri chapter 41 . 8/6/2010
I absolutely ADORE this story and I hope that you update soon!
sophie'smom chapter 41 . 7/7/2010
is this finished or to be continue with eric's story?
Book Mad TJ chapter 41 . 4/17/2010
Wow, I am really loving this story.

WHen Gus meets his Grandmother, can you please have Brian tell her Justin had named him? That would be very funny... I would love to see her face.

"But whar is with the name 'Gus'?"

"Justin named him."

Pause... "Is he also Gus's father?"

"F*ck no! Well maybe..."
spiotr01 chapter 41 . 3/25/2010
Just recently found this story - love it. Spent the past few days reading while I had free moments. Hope you are going to continue.