Reviews for Sleep
Tsundere tora chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I want to give this a ten. This was well written and had both hidden and shown depth dipped in throughout the story . With the right amount of fluff and angst with a methomorical side as well, this succeeds most fanfictions . However, there are similar fics to this , multiple spelling errors , and it leaves on an unsatisfactory end so 9.5. Please continue this , as you are a great author and you should publish a story one day . I am writing a book myself , and if you have any writing tips to bestow upon me , I would ever be so greatful . I may be only twelve , but I would be considerably thankful . Great job , and good day to you , fellow writer . Hope to compete with you for book sales someday .
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This was a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Awww~poor Ciel
kckur chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I cried. Like legitly cried. I've read it like five times now. I LOVE the paternalness of Sebastian in this. And I usually don't because I ship the two together. But this..this is magnificent. It's about damn time ciel let himself be the little kid never got to be. Ahh so good. I'm going to cry now.
animexxfan chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Kya this fic is soo cute~~ loved it!
Lucy2903 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Awww
Lanceeselhombre chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I fricken loved it. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
MORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I love this so much, so adorable c:
Definitely one of the best I've read!
Peridoodle chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I loved it!
obriensbae chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
omg I love this so much
coolpeanut11 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Gosh, am I crying? this story's so cuddly and cutie
werehogdog chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
So cute
msw chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Cute piz. Continue
Judzea chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
i really liked this there was a few mistakes but you are only human \. the story was good. Keep writing stories!