Reviews for Sleep
So cute
msw chapter 1 . 4/25
Cute piz. Continue
Judzea chapter 1 . 4/15
i really liked this there was a few mistakes but you are only human \. the story was good. Keep writing stories!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
-dies of feels- me love! So cute! How dare the creator decide not to make this canon.
Nekobaby1997 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You wrote this story perfectly, I usually don't leave comments on one shots but I just had to on this one
The Shadow Goddess chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
It's nice seeing the paternal side of Sebastian and the more child-like side of Ciel. Very well.
Reader1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME!

U should become a professional writer (if that exists). This was detailed and precise
Angel kiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I LOVE this! I spent ages reading it but it was worth it! Good job!:) it was awesome story! Thanks a lot :) :) :)
Some Kid chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was a great story! It was cute and awesome! Keep writing!
LunaLola chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh so fluffy! _
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my god this is adorable
I loved it!
BrinaCatherwood chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really liked the story, but I had trouble reading most of it because, I guess you were typing too quickly or just didnt edit but the words were mixed up in areas and it switched back in forth with past, present, and future tense a lot. Other than that I liked it.
Samantha Novak chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
First, might I suggest a beta for grammar and punctuation?

Other than that making it a bit difficult to flow through, it was a great read. Normally, I don't finish fics that are hard to flow through, but the idea and the fluff demanded I finish. The overall concept was adorable and Ciel is just so cute so great job there!
Tik-Tok-Sky chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hee hee~

That was so incredibly cute~~!

Good fic~ I really liked it~!

~Sky~