Reviews for Bonding With The Uchiha's
PastelPalaSparkle chapter 1 . 4/1
Painkillers are in no way evil if they inspire this glory. I think I lost half my body's water content from drooling this was so hot. Beautifully SINful. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
Eumenida chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
do you have any more of those painkillers ? ;)
Shadow flame chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Well then all I have to say is
"all hail painkillers!"
Shadowgirl909 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
... *tries to keep blood in* I definitely think you should eat more those ... *more blood* p-p-painki-killers... *faints of blood loss* But seriously so hawt :F I'm lovin it xD :3
Subaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
All I can say is whatever kind of painkillers were you taking those evil bastards made me very happy...thank you painkillers for giving her naughty thoughts and making her write a HAWT AND SMEXY fanfic!
jj chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
sweet
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome threesome! And it was published on my 16th birthday! XD
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
lol love it!
mercedesmarshall73 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love this sooooooooooooo much please make a new story and put it in a series please please please please please please please please please
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, err *blush* wow eheheh / *wipes nose to make sure not bleeding* erm... I don't know what to say... some how good job doesn't seem to do it justice... .'
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I liked it O_O

You write well! I mean, some of the dialogue is a little bit too prose-y because they're having sex & people generally aren't so coherent! :D

Gah, I love this threesome. Why don't more people write it? It must be the Uchihacest part throwing them off!

I hope you write like this more often .
kyotolover chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
WOOOW! This is so hot. It is very tastefully written and I really like it. I often find myself reading your fics though I am supposed to be studying for my super imp. exams . Keep writing.

You rock...
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hot! i loved it
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh my. OH MY. :/)

CHARLOTTE LIKEY!

This is like...oh my god...the best threesome I've ever read. It rival's darkalbino's foursome...which is hot too..but this is better, I think. Definetly. :D

*Fave list*
EnchantedToReadYou chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
First things first. I LOVE threesomes with those three at least ;D

Adore those stories...does that mean im perverted?

COULD BE ;D

Thank for putting this up though.

Id enjoy reading more of that and new stries that is ;D

Hell you├čre good at writing!

Anyway what i found cute was also the fact that Naruto was an author of children books.

ANd lets face it, itachi and Sasudke are sexy together . ;D