Reviews for RosarioVampire: Meet Moka's Parents
goni.nanda.9 chapter 36 . 3/21
i need returns and revalations copy if u dnt mind bud
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Just found this fic. I started reading this and its sequels years ago but forgot about them. If it wouldn't be to much trouble could you send me a copy to read if you still have the files? I really liked this fic I just hate to see that its sequals got destroyed in that big purge years ago.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2016
Make it longer k bicth moms
Moka chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
U are a botch
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
This was butchery. Please find a beta reader or someone to correct the errors.
SpartanCJ373 chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
hi i really enjoyed this story and its sequel returns and revelations could i possibly have a copy of both
zackie1987 chapter 36 . 12/8/2014
Why has part two beem removed I wanted to read more :( THAT MAKES ME SAD
Amergaru chapter 36 . 11/26/2014
returns and revelations has been removed. why?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Pfft, so, Honolulu. Though, I did live there for seven years.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I wonder what happened to Tsukune's parents because this set up is very fishy why are they doing this to them.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
This deal of Moka not sucking Tsukune's blood is a lie because in the canon even when he turns into a Shinso she still only sucks his blood all the time so don't give me any idea that she can't suck his blood.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This chapter is interesting, and I wonder why they made Tsukune's parents sign that paper was it to protect them from harm.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I see that she is trying to turn Tsukune into a Vampire and I want to see what will happen to the other girls because Tsukune is not the type of person that just abandon those girls for any reason.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I have one question will Tsukune be only paired up with Moka because they make a big deal out of Vampires accepting Polygamy into their relationships so I wanted to know if he is going to abandon the other girls that are interested in him.
evilpyro13 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
Not bad helpful advise dont have to many small chapters and use correct spelling i cant stress that part any more then i already am but all in all good story keep up the work