Reviews for RosarioVampire: Meet Moka's Parents
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
This was butchery. Please find a beta reader or someone to correct the errors.
SpartanCJ373 chapter 36 . 12/10/2014
hi i really enjoyed this story and its sequel returns and revelations could i possibly have a copy of both
zackie1987 chapter 36 . 12/8/2014
Why has part two beem removed I wanted to read more :( THAT MAKES ME SAD
Amergaru chapter 36 . 11/26/2014
returns and revelations has been removed. why?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Pfft, so, Honolulu. Though, I did live there for seven years.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I wonder what happened to Tsukune's parents because this set up is very fishy why are they doing this to them.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
This deal of Moka not sucking Tsukune's blood is a lie because in the canon even when he turns into a Shinso she still only sucks his blood all the time so don't give me any idea that she can't suck his blood.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This chapter is interesting, and I wonder why they made Tsukune's parents sign that paper was it to protect them from harm.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I see that she is trying to turn Tsukune into a Vampire and I want to see what will happen to the other girls because Tsukune is not the type of person that just abandon those girls for any reason.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I have one question will Tsukune be only paired up with Moka because they make a big deal out of Vampires accepting Polygamy into their relationships so I wanted to know if he is going to abandon the other girls that are interested in him.
evilpyro13 chapter 36 . 10/12/2014
Not bad helpful advise dont have to many small chapters and use correct spelling i cant stress that part any more then i already am but all in all good story keep up the work
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
While this is a decent story, I have read a lot worse.

That being said, it is rather difficult to read as most of
the dialogue between characters seems forced and unnatural.

Besides that, most of the paragraphs are far, too long to read.
A paragraph should not be more than 6 lines, total which makes
it easier to follow the overall plot. It's not bad but it could be better.

And any dialogue that is in said paragraphs, is not separated from each other.
It's as though each character is speaking on top of each other which makes it painful to follow what is going on.

The spelling for the most part is okay.
The only thing that bugged me was the grammar and punctuation.
It's not bad, but it could be a lot better.

I suggest you find a new Beta reader as they did not do what they should have.
A good Beta will fix all the spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes.

Sorry if I seem like I am flaming you which I'm not.
All the ideas are in place to make this a great fan-fic, which is sadly not the case here.
I apologize and I wish you better luck in future endeavors.
Guitar the Hedgehog chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
I prefer listening to this with Psychosocial by Slipknot, and Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold. Good story so far.

-Guitar the Hedgehog.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Yes the vampire form has been revelled now team up to tame his inner ghoul...(insert bus driver's evil chuckle)
Rosario Lover chapter 7 . 3/2/2014