Reviews for Eyes of the Broken Soul
freak over anime1999 chapter 42 . 4/28
What the actual fuck. ಥಥ
Breakfast chapter 21 . 4/8
Absolutely lovely to read this, I'm currently on chapter 22 however there were some issues that have arisen with your writing style, I'm not sure if you've already fixed it in later chapters but, your main issues are :
1. Repeating themes; an idea you portrayed upon your story only really works when used rarely, your continued reliance on a "must have someone hate Naruto and randomly harm him" was interesting in Kizashi's stance however with the Bullies you never did make it clear as go WHY he's getting bullied.
2. Clarity of your text; within such a complex plot idea and overall theme you must be especially careful in the way you allow your plot to transpire. It usually is very confusing to me sequences where Naruto is being attacked.
3. Characterization; this is another issue that arises far too frequently, in almost all stories. (Not iust yours) Characters are too easily read, they care for Naruto yes, but aside from such what about them makes them really worthy of being a main character? Your characters are bland in a sense that the way they act is very straight forward too the way they react to issues even when they've grown is always the same.
Again it was really a pleasure to read your story, and it flows quite well. Despite me saying 'major issues' they're really just the most prevalent ones, and were not easily found. So good job! I hope to read more from you and I'm really looking forward to finishing your story.
Breakfast
Animals Rule chapter 42 . 1/17
Why did you quit writing? Why? I love your stories so much.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 1/8
Reading the reviews makes me wonder how all these people fall for this shit. All i see in my mind while reading this fic is the author hunched over his PC with a creepy smile and talking to him/herself "yes this will make them all emotional" 'OC kicks Naruto'. "Cry for me readers" 'Iruka is sad for Naruto' ... and so on, and so on

I don't get it, there are so many plot holes that make all of it impossible. If i take this seriously than Iruka is the worst teacher in existence, and the Hokage is as cruel as Orochimaru.
RainbowsOfLaughs chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Heartbreaking story,
alot of sad moments and if such world would exist then I would've killed myself right now.
Moon's Kunoichi chapter 42 . 11/29/2014
CURSE YOU! WHY DID YOU END IT ON THAT CLIFFHANGER!? ... My rant is finished...for now.
non chapter 42 . 11/25/2014
Keep goin
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I hate hinata x naruto...damn it. why did you have to put her in the damn story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
This is easily becoming my favorite naruto story. So emotional and interesting, I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
This is a great story. You're making me cry so many times :'(. I'm happy for lil naruto, he finally has a family :)
Maruka21 chapter 41 . 6/28/2014
hi i have been reading your story and fell in love with it im the same person you made cry although that does not tell you much but i just hope despite the long time that pass about 4 years to be exact i hope you and your family are doing well and just do what you feel is right with your stories wish you best of luck with everything
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
this is just mind blowing and is constantly leaving me in tears right now i cannot stop crying over this and this is going to lead to a lot of teasing but i don't care this is just simply amazing i see nothing wrong even though usually like action this has enough action of the heart stories like these make me think this world we live in is not so bad and can be fix and some can find love i don't usually comment till the end of the story but i had to do this one thing and say DONT EVER GIVE UP WRITING I SERIOUSLY HAVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES THIS IS AMAZING. so thank you :)
CheshireNguyen chapter 41 . 5/29/2014
Uhm, I'm very new here but your story is amazing...the thing is, Chapter 42 is a little bit like a re-write...Is ''Eyes of a broken soul'' ends here or is it under progress :((
Dudeiamcool chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
You rock! But a bit too emotional. Yea. Too mushy. Kinda gross...no offence.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
OMG! My eyes are so puffy from crying! You're an AWESOME writer!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »