Reviews for Eyes of the Broken Soul
RimTheSilverWolf chapter 42 . 8/15
God damn you need to update this story please this has to be the best story i have read on this site in sometime so please please update asap
Tears in my eyes man
My name chapter 1 . 7/27
Hi this is great
vincent chapter 1 . 5/24
this chapter make me cry so much TT
panther73110 chapter 30 . 3/26
Great story, hope you finish someday
Kyatsu Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/12
cool
gpeckman1 chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Technically, with all the abuse in canon, Naruto should b e shy and nervous with no self confidence. Worse than Hinata.
soul of dark and light chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
the Fanfiction is nice. But it is a little too classic
Katie Pitts chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! I really liked it! I can't wait for it to continue. I know you are rewriting it and I am excited!
Icestar2012 chapter 16 . 7/22/2015
I really enjoy the way your portray the characters
First Anko is trying to kill Kakashi with kunai's/shuriken's, then trying... to... kill him, but... at least with a hug... I love that part
I also enjoy Iruka adopting him, Kurenai is cute, and Lee... I LOVE Lee here, especially in the last chapter.
GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! 3
Icestar2012 chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
your story is amazing... I LOVE IT...! 3
Fysix chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
QUICK HOLD MY BEER I NEED TO GO PUNCH A WALL TO GET MY MANLINESS BACK!
freak over anime1999 chapter 42 . 4/28/2015
What the actual fuck. ಥಥ
Breakfast chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
Absolutely lovely to read this, I'm currently on chapter 22 however there were some issues that have arisen with your writing style, I'm not sure if you've already fixed it in later chapters but, your main issues are :
1. Repeating themes; an idea you portrayed upon your story only really works when used rarely, your continued reliance on a "must have someone hate Naruto and randomly harm him" was interesting in Kizashi's stance however with the Bullies you never did make it clear as go WHY he's getting bullied.
2. Clarity of your text; within such a complex plot idea and overall theme you must be especially careful in the way you allow your plot to transpire. It usually is very confusing to me sequences where Naruto is being attacked.
3. Characterization; this is another issue that arises far too frequently, in almost all stories. (Not iust yours) Characters are too easily read, they care for Naruto yes, but aside from such what about them makes them really worthy of being a main character? Your characters are bland in a sense that the way they act is very straight forward too the way they react to issues even when they've grown is always the same.
Again it was really a pleasure to read your story, and it flows quite well. Despite me saying 'major issues' they're really just the most prevalent ones, and were not easily found. So good job! I hope to read more from you and I'm really looking forward to finishing your story.
Breakfast
Animals Rule chapter 42 . 1/17/2015
Why did you quit writing? Why? I love your stories so much.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »