Reviews for Stray Dog Strut
Nightraze chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Awesome story! Wondering if your gonna continue it? _
Buza chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Epic just epic, love your stories.
Jackaniny chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Damn good stuff right here.

I loved Buffy playing with Kakistos was a lot of fun. I'm guessing that her SuperSlayer-ness is going to wear off eventually and she'll be craving another hit.

I'm hoping that Buffy can start on converting Faith soon. Just imagine, right before a fight they just give eachother a little blood and then just rip all the baddies apart with their bare hands!

I'm totally gagging for an update and can't wait to read what happens next. Seriously one of my favourite stories out there.

Update please!

Faved
Memory King chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Well, that was different.

Wouldn't mind reading more of this stuff.
angel chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Really great chapter and story line so far. hope you update soon can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
shikome kido mi chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
This is going in interesting directions, though hopefully Buffy's new found bloodlust won't make her too invincible.

One weakness of the early Buffy gang was always that they were quick to jump to conclusions and had a tendency to see things in black and white (later this became replaced with a seeming inability to reach conclusions fast enough- the musical episode saw Xander summon a demon that killed how many people-no one thinks he should get more than a stern glare? And Willow went down hill for a bit before anyone really did much), so your ostracism works. After all, this is pretty much what happened with Faith, even before she actually betrayed them and her killing was accidental.

Having your superheroes fight based on a misunderstanding when they meet is a classic law of team ups and Buffy's apology gift was well-thought out.
King Hawke chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
wow, for a second I thought she would let him in than they would joint-kill Kakistos or maybe just let him kill her. but, I like how that ended.
Zozzo chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Very nice.
f00f00 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
What a great way to introduce the two characters to each other. Loved it. :)
Dude chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Buffy shot Faith! I can see Faith falling for her already(sarcasm if you didn't notice).
King Hawke chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
not bad at all. I think it was funny that they both thought the other was a demon/vampire.
Jackaniny chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Hot damn! I love the image of Buffy all kit-ed out like that walking down the street. Shotgun and bandoleer, big cop sunglasses, coffee cup in hand- and in a formal dress...

I'm quivering with anticipation for the next one!
f00f00 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Buffy's changing big time and it's really interesting to read. Great update. :)
King Hawke chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
yeah, she's turning bad fast. keep up the good work! you are doing a good job of showing it from her point of view, and the point of view of the citizens and her friends.
cyric1980 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Good description of the action scenes. I am a little worried that you might turn Buffy bad a little to fast. However, so far she really hasn't done anything bad on purpose just situational. PMS!