Reviews for Akayla Bay
DammitimmaD chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
HEY HEY HEY! THINGS ARE JUST GETTING INTERESTING!
Samantha chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
That was an amzing moment between Akayla and Alex, so i have one question, why have you not updated in over 4 years?
SBTerrible chapter 13 . 1/6/2010
This story is wicked you should finish it
anime sci-fi chick book lover chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
Please continue, I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
yellowstar128 chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
I really like this story. When I started it I was a little hesitant but after only a couple of chapters I was completely enthralled. It's well composed and interesting. The characters have depth and it's nice to read about characters with faults and weaknesses, characters that are more than superficial. Often the essence of the characters is lost to the progression of the plot but the evolution of these characters is well written and well paced. Good job. I can't wait to read the rest. PLEASE FINISH SOON!
asiam994 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
please hurry and update it's been 4 years man!
Jack luver chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
This is the greatest story I've ever read you have to finish it fast, there is absolutely nothing wrong about this story I'm going to red ever thing you put up even if it's about stuff i don't know
mari chapter 13 . 11/30/2005
good story, wheres the rest?
Caelan chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I'm back! Did you miss me? I miss this story. Please provide your faithful readers a little morsel.
lavender-skies-and-crimson-rain chapter 13 . 6/2/2005
100th..?

hey! are you updating this? it'll be a very bad thing to let this go...even after a whole year of writing...

i REALLY and SINCERELY hope you DO update this story...it's such a waste!
belle chapter 13 . 2/14/2005
So I've had 'Akayla Bay' in my favourites list for over a year now. Now and then I come back to read it, and it never gets boring... please please please continue the story!
Caelan chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Please please please update.
KourtTears chapter 13 . 11/7/2004
Love your story. Please please please please update soon. I'm gonna go crazy. I really do like your story and your writing style. This is a very unique fic and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it.
Caelan chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Kei,

Yes, it's me. You're probabbly thinking that I'm rather annoying, but please come back Write me a chapter where...

a) Akayla admits her undying love for Alex

b) Who needs the declaration. I want to them to kiss already.

c) They do a little more than kissing.

Choose either of the three and I will be content :). I'll be content if you just come back and tell me how the escape from the killer scorpions. Anyway. PLEASE! Take pity on me and come back. I can't wait any longer. I need a Alex fix because I'm in love with him.

Nuff Said.

Please come back

Laura
Caelan chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
I've come back! MUAHAHAHAH! Start July off right and update pretty please. I'll keep bugging you until you do :)