Reviews for James and Lily's Son
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
aw, a short, good and sweet story :)
xXTooMuchFreeTimeXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Awww... So short, yet so touching.
Galaxy-Defending-Hopeful chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh, this is so sweet and sad...I love it. I really love how you have written it, and I bet that is how Remus felt. This is completely brilliant!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awww...

_
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Remus is too hurt to see Harry. At least he'll get over that. Nice little one shot.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
much talent u have young friend (Yoda!)
volleyballgirl12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love it but it would be awesome if you made it longer than a drabble. Of maybe the whole trainride...? Anyway good job!
Creative Heart 1997 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
umm its okay
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is too short to reveiw... but it's not bad. xD
Cocoa987 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow. You got into Lupin's head in exactly 100 words. I didn't think that was possible. Amazing job!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Such a reaction would be par for the course. Write how he feels after the Dementors struck! Include him finding out what Harry actually hears during that time.
flourelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw! BE PROUD! BE VERY PROUD!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hi,

I liked it. It was very cute. I feel so bead for Remus sometimes, the best thing in his life was torn from him and then later the same forces kills him and his new found family. J.K. can be so cruel.

~Paige
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
"Startling green eyes, messy black hair, it’s Harry. James and Lily’s son. The little baby he had loved so much. Suddenly Remus knows he can’t teach, it would be too painful to see Harry… but it is too late. The train is puffing, puffing, puffing out of the station." - AW, poor remus! But I'm now very upset, who'll teach Harry the patronus charm if he (Remus) doesn't then?
Morphox chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow! Thats just amazing! Seriously! Short and sweet!

Remus is just so...Remus! I know i say that everytime i mention remus but he is so...remus-y!

I can really feel the emotion coming off him in this paragraph and I love the use of repetivie writing, how you wrote "puffing, puffing, puffing" Pure brill!

So Jk! :D

Hope you had a nice trip...speak to you soon! ]

Loved the update!