Reviews for Trust Fund Me
LivCadence chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Beautiful little piece, it captures the characters really well.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved this! This is exactly how John would act. And Rodney too! Wish that someday would have come! We will never know...but wait!, we have fanfiction! We can make anything happen!
lolPassingthrough chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
The thought of Ronon wrestling a moose is too much! I laughed so hard I cried. Beautiful.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww. Very nice. And a sweet idea.
bsctjbclb chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is great...update soon! Thanks.
APFW chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I like this, I could see John acting and behaving this way on an episode. Very perceptive, I also feel as though John would be a little sad at the thought of Torren. He could have been his son. You should expand on the story.
Asugar chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This was perfectly in character and just lovely. And of course we know from Search and Rescue (and the wonderful subtle background acting Joe Flanigan has been doing brooding and pining) that John is still in love with her and hurting. The trust fund (and never saying a word about to anyone) is absolutely something Sheppard would do. The way you wrote about his feelings and regrets made my heart ache. I like the lightness of Rodney's trying to cheer him up and distract him at the end. Great work. I hope you write more soon.
Sealurk chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Pretty good - McKay and Shep were very well written. Good angle for a story, too.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
nice one :D interesting idea too. I rather liked the bit about Ronon and Teyla in Canada.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Loved it. Very sweet, yet sad story.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was incredibly sweet. Loved John's gesture to Torren. I hope we see John and Teyla become closer again before the end of the season.