Reviews for Believer
purple sky always chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Great chapter. I wonder what the other kings and queens will think of Elizabeth.
Hikari-Japan-Chan chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
continue plz!
Hikari-Japan-Chan chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
hmn...this sounds familiar...
MCH chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
2008 since you last wrote this. Read Maddy story and much enjoyed it. Shame you haven't been able to finish Believer.

I guess time moves it was a good 4 chapter.
angelrider13 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I would love if you continued this. It would be nice to see Elizabeth's reactions to seeing everything and possible meeting her Grandmother. That would be the best I think.
believer111 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
can u mke her meet her grandma the youngert version of madeline pls
seekerchasing chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
i love the start to this story. hopefully you might continue it one day...?
Amberalice Rose chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
omg update i lovee the two storys just update okay
Alexandra the Dreamer chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Hi,

Could you please carry on with this story? I read 'Disbeliever' and have only just realised you have done a sequal to it. To be fair, I did read 'Disbeliever' only yesterday whilst surfing Fanfiction, meaning the lateness for the review.

So, if you do or do not get this review, I would very much appreciate it if you carried on with the story; I love the plotline.

Thanks,

Alexandra.
jd26 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
i just finished disbeliever and absolutely loved it so i thought i would read this one. i starting to really like it and then i got to chapter 4 and realised you haven't updated in two years so... please, please update. your story is amazing! i really want to read the rest of it. i suppose edmumd would'nt have meet maddy yet so it would be hard for her to explain how she already knows all about them. so yeah, again (sorry to be annoying, i'm desperate) please please update!
EdmundLuver48 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Yaaaay! She met Peter!Please please please update soon!
to impatient to write a name chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
common pleez update?
stuck in my world chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
U.P.D.A.T.E. plez :)
stuck in my world chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
...wow...im like wow this amazing im so greatly jealous... i wish i could write like this but i can get my ideas to form...tho i have tried miserebly failing...GREAT WORK.
Blue.girl.1994 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
I really like the story and read it knowing you were, most likely, never going to end it. I hope you prove me wrong. I would really like to know what happens next, so I'll send you message later asking. Ps I loved the other story also. PPs I was too lazy to log in but my name is my username.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »