Reviews for Midnight Sun Continued
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Could you continue?
Sara Thompson chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
You write very well. You should finish this piece it's amazing!
ninny 1 chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Very nice but is there ever going to be more

Amanda chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Amazingly perfect
TwiJay chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
I love it ! Please write more !
Ashley chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Please write more! It be in the. Future you a bit steamy
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I love this! I kno i am a bit late, and you seem to have dropped this story, but its wonderfull and i hope some day you will finish it!
Ana chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
LOL! I cant tell the difference in the writing - well almost. It is a VERY good mach :D love it
AnnaTheVisitor chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi there. I just read the first few lines of your story.
I usually read the whole chapter before reviewing, but this was eating me alive.
Bella doesn't have a boom box.
She has a cd player.
Something happened that night. Bella was restless, remember? She didn't sleep like the dead. Bella has a bit of a reputation for waking up and not remembering what she did or said. My bet is that she woke up and saw Edward. Or she said something in her sleep that bothered/disturbed/pleased Edward. All we know is that SOMETHING happened that night and that seemed to have been left out of your interpretation.
Other than that, your writing style is pleasant, though in your writing, varying your sentence beginnings and using elevated diction would make this story excellent. Paragraphing and a few other grammatical errors were detected.

Sorry to go all Beta Reader on you! I usually don't do that, really!
A
abbydog26 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
i really like your writing style. a lot of people who try to finish midnight sun dont portray the real edward, so im glad you were able to.
Demon'sGrace chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Thank you, thank you thank you for sticking with this at least until the medow it is always infuriating when the other writers stop right before it. very good work by the way, you have managed to keep just enough Meyer while still making the writting style distinctly your own.

Keep it up.
GetExciteditsSam chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
d
peepskeeper chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
You have done such a good job so far it is a shame that you have not updated in such a long time. I hope you reconsider and finish:)
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
please continue, its a wonderful story!
ecullensgurl chapter 4 . 1/30/2011