Reviews for Hot and Cold
Nimara chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Another great chapter. Keep it up! :D I'm interested to see how this progresses.
Nimara chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
First chapter was nice and well written. It's really cool to see a good Chie/Aoi fic out there. Nice twists with Nao's relationship and attitude.
jquackers chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Nao in love with Chie? I like that idea. They look pretty good together. Somethin' different is always cool. :P

Can't wait for the next update!
jquackers chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Mm, interesting. I like the idea, though it feels a bit rushed.

Yay for Chie!.. And Aoi-ness!
a-k chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I feel privaliged. I feel like i know the ending to this fic.

That means I know how this fic will end. Splendid. This should be fun to read. Amazing how this fic seems to be alot similar to your own life. I could easily replace Aoi and Nao with two names that I know... Torturing you is so fun. XD

Update soon.
koalarap chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
I feel sorry for Nao in a way.. but still i want chie and aoi to be together lolx. I wonder what nao and chie are going to do in her apartment.. hmm?
mudboned chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
CHIE/NAO IS HAWT, BTW.

Awesome, lawlz.

~ManiazAzn
Couatl chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Wow, brilliant proposal was brilliant :b

At first I was wondering how Aoi could possibly turn down Chie, but I understand better now - it's a believable reason as well.

Despite the anime having hardly touched on them, I enjoyed how you portrayed them I found them really in-character.

Argh, I'm still feeling sorry for Nao. How are you going to solve this mess?

Mm, love the story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Woah nice story here! I wonder if Nao will manage to come between them... and maybe Aoi will be anxious enough to get back to Chie lol.
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Interesting XD! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chpater XD!
Couatl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
It's ChieAoi!

It's written by you!

Instant win.

Not many would venture into the world beyond ShizNat, so I'm gratified that you're writing 'bout my favourite pairing. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that it's one of the less popular couples, unfortunately.

I sense a love triangle, epic drama, and a lot of trouble. I shall be prepared for the awesome to happen, and look out for brief references to ShizNat (because they're the tidbits to the main course).

Nevertheless, I truly thank you for this! :D
L. Otaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Good. Good.

I sense a love triangle. keep it up.
mudboned chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
ZOMG.

I'M GUNNA LIKE THIS STORY.

I CAN TELL.