Reviews for Just a Good Book
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Wow I never thought of what would happen to Suman after he died the night Allen tried to save him...It must be so terrible and to have to experience that nothingness. I hope Rachel is ok.
SageofAges729 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
*cringe* I totally agree with you on Innocence. Extremities like that are nasty; it's because of black and white thinking that wars can drag on for decades. You did a great job with this, I could really empathize with Rachel. Looking forward to more from you!
vanila-chan chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
waaa, i wish i had the ability to summon people out of boooks, if i did, i would become soo obssessed with historyXD it would be soo fuun to summon dgm peoples out, well i'll keep dreaming that i can~

I really like this story, it's an interesting idea, I can't wait to see what you come up with next)
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
OMAIGOD YES YU UPDATEEED!XDDDDDDDDD

-jumps up and down-

lol i would be soo pissed if Tyki had stuck MY peautbutter into the wall and i couldnt get to it!
irenia chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Î know it has been over a year but now i begg you to make another one. This could be so great.. Continue, you simply MUST continue. I like your OC and i hope she is able to go back and fight with them :)D
cherry-888 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
is Rachel going to be coupled up wih someone?
cherry-888 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
...why do I have a fealing that he teacher is going to tell everyone?
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
HIHIHI i really liked this story and i loved how you worded her history paper in different paragraphs and its even beleivable that this could happen and that is what made me review because i only review on the really bad stories or the really good ones i read and i consider this one a really good one!

i hope you decide to update with another chappie it would make me really happy but im sure that just my vote wont count for anything but i think you should update.:)
PsychopathofSanity chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Aw, SO GOOD. I'm glad you haven't completely abandoned this fic yet. I have to say though, I'm pretty surprised that Rachel decided to show her Innocence to someone, especially someone she doesn't really know. I wonder what'll happen . . . ? Assuming, of course, that you continue the story. Which I really hope you do.

I know you said not to ask you about plot, but I know that a lot of times just having a co-conspirator to throw ideas at can help when you're writing. If you don't have anyone to do that to, I'd be happy to volunteer. Totally understand if you don't want to, but I thought I'd put it out there, just in case.

Thank you for the update!
DreamWalker18 chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Yay! another chapter! This was amazing! ahahaha i love that the teacher now knows about her innocence! if you update (which you should by the way lol) its gonna be so awesome! I wonder how she'll deal with explaining whats happening? AH this chaptered was awesome! Please update!

~kara-chan~
Kikitai music chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
This is the most EPIC story i've ever read! you should totally continue! great job!
Shaveza chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Oh... Rachel's either gonna get thrown out of school on the premise of releasing some sort of hallucinogenic gas, her teacher could get her put in a nice white, padded room, and then the Exorcists probably weren't expecting to end up where they were. I see trust levels dropping through the floor.

I understand Rachel's desperation though. Getting put under psychiatric watch would be nerve rattling, certainly. Allen probably would understand.

I was thrilled to find a new chapter for this story, when I was really only watching for Loveless' next chapter. "Just a Good Book" is so funny!

On a slightly different topic, I was wondering what you had planned for "Through the Gate". For a while, you had updates on a new chapter, but now you don't, so I'm wondering if you decided to put it away.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Wth? She's frigging cool! Man, really pray for next chapter.
lovergirl85 chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Omw...I love this story...it's really unique and you HAVE to update soon!
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Hoho~! This is getting really interesting... Must be tough for the History teacher. It's not everyday you see your student making a bunch of dead people solidify from green smoke that came out of a picture! But this idea is really awesome, I can't wait to read more, so update soon~!

D-n-h