Reviews for Gone Fishin'
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
loved it
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great buddy story! Very enjoyable. I liked hearing Jack's thoughts on how the boys were raised. Seemed very in-character. Well done!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
And more excellence...must read more...
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aww, another great one. I saw that you have like two more so I'm heading that way!

As Always,
A.J.
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
:) Another awesome tale of Jack and Dean.
remerkaba chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I read these out of order. I really love this friendship between these two. Hope that you decide to write more!
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw! That's great! I really like this.

I'll have to catch your other fic(s) a little later.
ebbtide chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was a totally awesome fic! I've been thinking of a similar crossover for MONTHS...if I'd known you'd already written one that's so great, I'd not even bothered angsting over not getting mine written. lol. Great fic all around! ;). You rock, dude!
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aww... how cute :D

Dean's childhood through Jack's perspective was fascinating. And Carter: Liquid NITROGEN! Wow... she must have been ticked. And then she was smart enough to gate off world before the snow hit the cabin.

Good girl!

I can't get over the irony of two geek Sams. I think it'd be hilarious for the two to meet. Snicker.

And your disclaimer is right: Let the JacknDean roam free! C:
treceboverizon.net chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
At this rate, you ought to petition for your own section, or at least have a C2 for the Jack'n'Dean fandom. I know this could never happen on film, but this is a great place for your flights of fancy. And I do love me your flights because they don't require copious amounts of Dramamine for me to get on the plane.
the music lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
sweet action!

i flippin LOVE your Jack'n'Dean stories! the dialogue flows well, you don't have any weird "let me tell you all the secrets of my life" moments, AND the characterization is spot on!

not to mention no real grammatical or spelling errors. you're like the pinnacle of awesomeness.

seriously.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
These two together are just so much fun. I love that they both noticed the 'hostile' in the woods and were waiting on the other to pick up on it.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
So who won? In your fic Cold and Lonely Watch John shows up so I guess it's a tie.
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
:D I absolutely love your story so far. The interactions between the two are perfect.

I can't wait to read more.
Angel8818 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love all of these stories of yours... and this one is no different :) Great job and keep 'em coming!

Angel8818