Reviews for Fall
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This wasn't simple, but it was a beautiful read and I felt like there was a lot of undertones running underneath the fic that just made me like this even more. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense, but... I really like how you told this story and I liked how Yami and Seto ended up holding each other.
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is such a cute little story. I really enjoyed it a lot.
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Thank you so very much. I've been having such an off day and after reading this, I feel much better. I'm not sure why I'm reacting to your fabulous story like this, but eh...it brightened up my day! :D Everything made sense, in my opinion (but then again...everything makes sense in my head xD) I don't think it was out of character at all. It was written wonderfully in character and I appreciate it greatly. I was beginning to lose hope in lovely characterization fanfictions until I stumbled upon this~ ah...it was such a wonderful read 3
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is so sweet. I hope they thank Jayjay for his part in the falling.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
well that was certainly an interesting read. very IC, even for prideshipping, which is a passing interest for me at best. forgive the canon purism. i can't help it.

but yeah, i really did like this. very interesting read. only skimmed through some parts, but those things where yami's thinking about seto and seth and comparing them, that i liked a whole lot. my favorite part, probably.

so yeah. good job!

Ryuu-chan
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
HI Shadow Over Egypt,

Excellent one shot here. I enjoyed it alot. Seto Kaiba falling out of a tree because he wanted to talk to Yami. I just loved it.

Seto not being hurt amazing...but that is Seto for U. I also like how Seto realized that he was falling for Yami.

Mokuba setting Seto up with a girl,priceless.

It only helped Seto's conviction to talking to Yami.

Great one shot and I am so glad I was privilaged to read it.

Bye til U update again,Darlene.