Reviews for Digital Clue
Emperor SS chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Cool
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
# 2 was the best

My head hurts from thinking...
Musical Darkness chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Well... that was certainly interesting. Poor Taki. Deja vu, four times. At least you brought Cheif back! I liked the last ending best! Great job!
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aww loved it:)
silver fire wolf chapter 11 . 1/20/2010
Me:yae that was fun to read Allen(looking very pale): Why Emily why did you have me read that K&K: it looked fun boo bad yoshi no porring whine on people other wise that was cool Me: Allen you ok *looks at Allen plugging his nose* Allen: no i'm a HLAF VAMP I'M ATTRACTED to BLOOD dammit and i don't like BLOOD good dammit K&K: aww poor Allen *pats Allen on the head* Allen: *crys not careing apout his dignity* Me: ok then uh at least the cariters are alive Allen: *nodds stil crying a little* K&K: ohh time for the shot Allen: *jumps up* (scraming) NO I'M NOT GETTING ANOTHER VAMPIRES VERSION OF A FLU SHOT *runs out of room*
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
lolz I was kinda hoping this story would last longer, but beggars can't be choosers! Where the kuso did that come from? the story i mentioned was a murder mystery. great job!
TobiGB chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
This really reminded me of the movie I really enjoyed it along with the endings too. I look forward to F2R I wander what that stands for anyway great story and I look forward to the next. ;)
shadica chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
This story was great lol I was thinking about it yesterday while watching NCIS because one of the guys Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo said “I also have reason to believe it was colonel mustard in the parlor with the wretch”

Me: (in my head) hey a clue reference … I wonder if madjack updated that fic?

… Actually he was 2/3 right in the 3rd alternate ending because takuya is Colonel Mustard and he killed Kouichi with the wrench however it was in the lounge and not the parlor. … i connect the strangest things together don’t i?
hazeleyedharmony chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
hahaha poor Takuya

Izzy...you know he always seemed a little off to me

so this didn't come as much of a surprise

though i kind of enjoyed Kouji getting shot in the last chapter a little more haha

but this was a fantastic way to end also
Dawn of Glory chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
I KNEW IT! Well, I didn't know you'd get Izzy to do it for you, but... Still! I knew you'd be the mastermind behind it! And I think you've seriously put Nausicaa off Izzy for a while.

Nausicaa: HELL yeah! Kouichi's my favorite character, dammit!

Me: ...Run, Izzy, run as fast as you can...

But anyways, good chap- story! yeah!

Nausicaa: Aw... Now I owe Sakura 100,0,0! Damn!

Sakura: Heck yes! *grins and grabs a pile of cash* Thanks Madjack! I owe you one!
DigiBleach chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
LoL Love the endings! They were too funny and good! And I noticed the scene from the you tube parody! Nice! Poor Taki and Davis the only ones that get de ja vu!
fg1fg chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
whoa!

that was awesome.

woohoo I got it right, i knew it was you. :)

but little do you know that when everyone leaves I sneak out of the lounge after hiding under a chair (theyre stupid, they didnt check) (you think im in the hills) and I shoot you with the revolver. :) yay thats how it should have ended.

but your ending was funny zoe didnt spend a lot of time in the study. lol.

Why did izzy owe you that favour?
blackandblood chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
it was the puppet! the puppet did it with a rubber chicken in the laundry room! *twitches*...oh, wait...um never mind... -_-; *backs away slowly looking for the nearest exit*
blackandblood chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
oh another altenate ending. you are evil...i love it!
blackandblood chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
uh so that's how it was...or how it COULD have been... good chapter _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »