Reviews for Under the Light of a Blood Moon
mcdde5Heno chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This story was awesome! I am new to your writing, and I can't tell how you how much I enjoy reading your work. Your take on the characters and their relationships is "spot-on". I would love to read more on this story!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Really, really, really interesting story! I liked it a lot, and the ending is great! Did you continue it or do you know if someone else did? It fun playing with the thought of what the ending could mean...
Emerald-Water chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Oh this was awesome!

I so loved it! Very, very, very cool Sam-Story.

Definitely a new fave -beams-

Hugs,

Lee
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
OMG! girly!

you sneaky hidden genious!

this was epic!

it was immensly epic!

OH..

MY...

GOD...

wow hun- seriously i utterly loved this fic!

BRILLIANTLY written bashed hurt Sammy hun...my god

it was like reading heaven today!

thnk you!

and the demon- nice twists there, good research and OMG! bobby and Dean bless...you wrote them so perfect hun

seriously, amazing fic girl, and i would LOVE to see more x

love fics where Sam gets noticed because of his powers, or get hurt from whats 'happening' to him x

amazing take girl

oohh im all jittery!

x

LOL
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
OMG

Kris...you genious!

this is friggin like christmas i swear!

AH OMG! THIS IS BRILLIANT

awesome fic idea

awesomely written

omg, im hooked! already

and OOH- the way Sam had a headache..i love you!

and Dean holding his soft wavy hair

aw

i LOVE the way you write hun, and im gonna go read more

AMAZIN start hun, canot wait for more...

x
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
Great characterization of Bobby in this. Loved how he referred to Sam and Dean as 'his boys.'

I don't want Sam to turn bad but there's no question JP plays a great evil Sam; this story allowed me to have my cake and eat it too. Yum.

Really creepy feel to the story and loved how your villain brought out and played upon the boys' fears because, in essence, they're the same; each fears Sam going darkside.

Wonderful angsty bromance, as Kripke calls it.

Cheers,

Sculls
spnMom chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Cool and creepy ending... I liked it, thanks!
spnMom chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Nope, loving you right now. You saved Sam and prevented him from killing that waitress, so I'm all good. We got some Limp!Sam, hurt!Bobby, Protective!Dean... Yep, I'm all good... Keep 'em coming!
Soncnica chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
“I can’t…” Sam whispered, a tear falling from his face to land on a leaf in front of his left knee. The drop glinted red in the bizarre light of the moon.

u I loved this sentence, or two :)

"Sam threw back his head and laughed, a harsh, guttural sounding laugh that echoed throughout the moonlit night and sent night birds flapping through the trees."

I love evil Sam...I know it's wrong, but...there is just something awesome in how Sam can go from a sweet boy into a man with an evil smile...lovely.

I liked how this story played out and how the boys overcame the big bad demon...I mean really..like he had a chance? :)

hugs,

S.
blue peanut m and m chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Hey Kris,

Thank you so much for making my day that much more wonderful. This was an amazing story throughout, but this last chapter. . . . . God woman it was so emotionally filled it was practically bursting. Loved how you had Sam defeat the demon or so he thought, only to have Dean actually do it through a "dream". Loved Bobby in this too, with his gruffness lost as he sat at Sam's side and wished that he would be okay.

You wrote me an awesome fic, that I will cherish.

Catch you soon, my friend,

Gill x

P.s thanks also for the CD Rom, I couldn't have asked for a better present.
psylocke23 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Great twist...the demon being a Sam doppleganger was something I wasn't expecting...but ofcorse Sam's worst nightmare would be going darkside and hurting Dean. Way to go Sammy for staying strong and fighting him and Dean for helping Sammy get through it, stoping Sam's transformation in the shared dream by having to shoot Sam again, you know that was hard for him but he always is willing to do anything he needs to save Sam. And Bobby always seems to be able to be there right when he is needed.

'Bobby jumped nearly out of the chair as both brothers sat straight up on their respective beds with twin gasps.

“What the hell?” Bobby said'...LOL...awesome, loved that.

And I would love to see more if you decide to go there...I love a little dark Sammy myself from time to time *winks*

Great job as always! Later!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
where'd the other bullet go! didn't dean shoot sam again! AH! I NEED MORE!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
I really liked this a lot and you are right, the Latin made it even better. Very angsty, very scary and very tense. I would like you to continue with this. You are so awesome and I think there are a lot of things you can do with this. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Oh I think you could take this further. Definately. I loved this chapter, everyone got hurt and the face off towards the end between the boys and Balban was wonderfully weird in a way that only you know how to write!

Congratulations on another great entertaining read.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm guessing the fired bullet referenced at the end it the one Dean shot Sam with in the diner and Sam doesn't remember getting shot.