Reviews for Learning to Laugh
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is lovely. Now, unfortunately, I never finished the original FMA, I've only finished Brotherhood, but my friends ruined the ending for me, so I know what's going on. I do love on how you put Winry back in the story. :)
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I didn't know you had written an FMA story- what a pleasant surprise! I really enjoyed reading this little fic. Al WOULD be the one to worry about Winry and if she had a "wife beating husband." I was also disappointed with the CoS ending, so I liked the slightly happier ending you came up with. Ed finally learns to laugh :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I think this was a pretty good story, though it had a bit of a bittersweet ending. (Then again your name is Bittersweet Romanticide...) Well, Ed and Al finally found that world's Winry, but it'll never be the same as having the real one. She's not the same girl who grew up with them, and knows everything about them. And even if Ed does get together with her or they just stay friends, think of how the Winry in Ametris is feeling. Anyway, it was a good story. I hope you do more FMA.
rubyminuszero chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This is quite good... Y'know, that topic did seem kinda general... I'll try and come up with a better one... Anyway, I'm quite happy with what you have here, and I hope you keep writing...

And now I vanish into the blackness of the oblivion from whence I came...
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That is almost unbearably sweet for a post CoS story. Good job.
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I don't watch or read FMA that much, but Ed not exploding at being called short? Blasphemy!

Nah, joking. I've only seen like the first couple episodes so I have no idea what he's like near the end of the series.